Kidnapped?

I groan in pain as my head throbs, I do my best to sit up. I look around at my surroundings, seeing a brick wall with a steel door. I sigh, knowing it was the basement of the Salvatore home. I knew this wouldn't last, Klaus would come for me. I get up, hearing someone walking down the stairs. I see Damon open the steel door, walking in. He looked guilty and I started getting mad.

"Why am I here?" I asked, rather harshly. Damon looks at me, a little disgusted.

"You're even sounding like Klaus" He spat at me, but soon after Damon's against the wall. I knew it was my powers, but I was far too mad to care. He start choking, as if someone was grabbing his neck. I chuckled darkly.

"Maybe you shouldn't mess with a witch" I see Damon start to cough up blood, I look over to the open door. I walk out, locking it, leaving Damon there. I hear him take a breath in as I let him go. I hear him yell at me to let him out but I didn't care about him. I see Elena and Stefan sitting down, looking rather awkward. They look up with a surprised expression and I smirked. Elena runs toward the basement as Stefan just looks at me with a blank expression. I look at him confused, he had stayed emotionless. I remembered what Klaus told me about how they could shut off their feelings. I realized Stefan had done just that. Just before I could ask any questions, Damon had me against the wall. He held a metal dagger, looking rather angry. He pressed it against my skin, almost breaking it. But before any damage was done, I hear a door slam and a gasp from Elena. I look up to see Klaus, he didn't look impressed with Damon.

"I was wondering why my Bella did not come home, I was worried something may have happened" He explains, walking towards us slowly. Damon lets go of me, before facing Klaus. I grab the metal dagger before stabbing it in his back, making him scream in pain. Klaus was not the only one who wasn't impressed with him. I see Klaus give me a smirk, before looking at Damon.

"I figured this would involve you, always causing troubles for me and my family" He says, ripping the dagger out of his back rather harshly. I hear Damon groan. "I was going to come save her, but it seems she is quite independent on kicking your pathetic ass" picking Damon up by the neck. "I'm going to warn you, stay away from my love or you and Elena are dead" I could see the remorse in Damon's eyes as he realizes he put Elena in danger.

I was still confused as to why Damon took me in the first place, most likely to snap me out of 'the phase I was in.' I walk over to Klaus, putting my hand on his chest. He kisses my head, before leading me away from the boarding house. We get in Klaus's car, which I took here before I was taken by Damon, well held hostage.

"Are you hurt, love" Klaus asks, taking me hand in his and keeping on hand on the wheel. I shake my head.

"No, he drugged me or something. I woke up in his basement. He came down and I used my powers" I say, as he squeezes my hand.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure this never happens again" I says, giving me a unreadable expression. I knew Damon wouldn't give up, he was too stubborn and didn't understand that I truly loved Klaus. I knew when it came down to it, I would choose Klaus. I look out the window, looking at the familiar scenery of Mystic Falls. I could see our home in the distance and look over to Klaus, he catches my stare and smiles at me.

"My brothers and I were worried, we all went searching" He admits, before adding "Rebekah was upset as well, she looked the most, besides me of course" I smile at him, mentally thanking Rebekah for being so caring of me.

We arrive home, and I get out. I see Elijah, Kol, and Rebekah looking out the window smiling. I walk in with Klaus, as the Mikaelson family all rush towards me, asking me questions. I giggle slightly at their behaviour before telling them I'm fine and how Damon kept me in a cellar. They all looked angry but it soon faded as they were relieved I was okay.

Klaus took me to take a seat, and that he would be back. He was getting some blood bags. I sit down, looking at the fireplace, staring the woods. It lights up and I smile.

"I see you've gotten better at controlling yourself" I hear Elijah say, sitting next to me. I smile, nodding in agreement.

"Arabella, I wanted to thank you for excepting my brother, and for loving him. I thought I lost him a long time ago, but with you I see he still has his humanity and I can't be more grateful." He says, seriously. I look up surprised, I had not realized how important I was to Klaus, and the rest of them.

"I love Klaus, I don't think I could ever leave him, no matter what anyone tells me or what he had done. It's scary yet amazing" I say, looking into Elijah's eyes, being completely serious. He nods, telling me he understands. Klaus enters the room, he had a bag with what I assumed was blood bags. He put the bag down, walking towards me, sitting next to me. He raps a arm around me and starts talking to Elijah about mating. But I couldn't be bothered to listen as I play with Klaus's blonde, curly hair. I catch a few words of the conversation then I hear Klaus and I, which catch my attention.

"What?" I ask, in confusion. Elijah looks at me before talking in a breath.

"I think since Klaus is half wolf, that you are his mate, and is why you have such a strong bond" I feel happy, thinking if we were mates that would mean we would truly be meant for each other. I see Klaus smiling as well, he looks at me. Kissing my cheek. I snuggle into him, wanting so badly to be Klaus's mate. Elijah said he would look into it. I feel my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep on Klaus's chest.