14. Again

Lauren's P.O.V

"Dinah. Why in the world would you even think of having an idea as stupid and fucked up to kidnap us? Why couldn't you have thought something less scarier than that?"

"Because Mila is too stubborn."

"I am not!"

"Oh yes you are! Plus it worked out pretty well."

"You couldn't just have told us to go in a classroom separate times and then just lock us in there? That's what I would have done idiot!" I added and she just came speechless for a few.

"I think she's right Dinah. I would've done that." Victoria came in.

"Well why didn't you have any ideas mastermind!?" she shrugged. "Alright let's just go already."

"Where are we anyways?" Camila asked.

"Well..." Victoria chuckled. "About that, I brought you to my uncles warehouse... but Dinah asked me to. I swear!" she panicked. It was hilarious.

"Thanks."

"Sorry."

***

Camila came back to mine since my parents are both on a business trip. I showered first.

"I'll be back. I need to clean up." she nodded.

Camila's P.O.V

She has our photo booth picture on her wall. It made me smile. I decided to just lay on her bed and I looked up at her ceiling. I couldn't make out to what it was. I shut of her light and there were stars all over, then on her closet was the sun and the moon. I was speechless.

She opened then door and paused, "Uh.. Camz."

"These are beautiful."

"Oh. You saw."

"Were these because of me?"

"Well, yeah... Is it weird? I can take it down--"

"--no-no, I love it."

"---I should change." we laughed and she walked back into her bathroom.

Dinah's P.O.V

Okay, I know what I did was wrong but I hated seeing both of them like that.

How long have you known Lauren and Camila? Kidnapping is so out of line sweetie. I would've just.. I don't know, lured them somewhere at school without them knowing either of them would be there.

Did one of them talk to you? Are you in their side?

No. I'm just saying, what you did for them to talk to each other was high up there. And making like they were going to die and they believed it, how would you feel if that happened to you.

Ally. Stop making me feel so bad about this.

You have to make it up to them then. I think they need more than a sorry.

Ugh, you're such a good person. That's why I love you so much.

I know, duh. And it's because I'm cute too.

Hoii, think you can steal my line.

I think I can because I am.

I love you.

I love you too. So tomorrow think of something good okay sweetie.

Okay.

---

Lauren's P.O.V

It's been a week since Dinah's stupid incident and since Camila officially became my girlfriend. I came to school a little early, and before Camila. She's awake though and I told her she didn't have to pick me up.

I walked to my locker and there was a note sticking out. What is Camila planning this time. 2 days ago, Camila stuck notes in my locker, my books, and even wrote one in front of the classroom. I pulled it out.

If you still want to see your precious girlfriend, meet at the quad exactly at 4PM today.

WTF!

Yes your majesty LoloRegz.

Dinah cut the crap.

What!?

Is this a joke. Is this another one of your schemes.

What are you talking about.

Where's Victoria!? Is she in on it again too?

We're all walking towards you Lo.

"Hey hun." Camila wrapped herself around me and gave me a kiss.

"Was this you babe?" I gave her the note.

"Not me, but I'm pretty sure it was Dinah." she laughed.

"Hoii! It wasn't me this time."

"Yeah sure Dinah, like I'm going to believe you this time."

"I'm serious!"

"Okay. It was me." Victoria spoke up.

"Really?" we all looked at her.

"Psh, no." I slapped her arm.

"Hey, I was kidding!"

"Then who was it!?"

We walked over to Camila's locker too. She also had a note.

If you don't want anything to happen to Lauren, make sure you take her to the quad at 4PM OR ELSE...

"Okay seriously. Dinah I will kill you myself."

"It wasn't me!" she grumbled.

"We're going to keep an eye on both of you today. We are going to the quad at 4 and if anything happens and either of you are in on this shit, we're gonna make you go through something much worse than what you made us do." Camila spoke up.

"Damn, I love it when you're feisty like this."

"Oh you do huh."

"Yupp."

"Dang guys."

"Best believe."

A/N: Sorry it's been too long! Thanks for all the reads and comments and votes. I'm very much appreciated but I'm back! Sorry this chapter is short, but I want the next one to be longer (: also, let me know what you want to happen, any smut? Ahah I don't know, but who do you think put those letters in their lockers? Is Dinah in on it again?