13. The End

Camila's P.O.V

I woke up. Did I die? Is this a dream?

"Toria? Hello. Is anyone there?" I couldn't see anything since it was dark.

I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. Fuck! I looked out the window.

I saw 2 figures, one in a ninja costume, another with a cloth bag around their head. I heard noises so I sat in the corner.

"Hello Camila. Welcome to your torture chamber." i'm gonna die. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This persons voice was weird I don't know how to explain it, cause I'm going to fucking DIE!

"You're sick! Where is Toria!"

"She's fine. You don't have to worry about her right now. Why don't you go back to the window."

"W--wh--why would I want to do that...."

"Well, don't you want to see your precious girlfriend."

I ran to the window. "LAUREN!!!!" I was pounding on the window. "What is wrong with you and what do you want with us!"

The person walked out and locked the door. Is this some sick joke!?

I just stood by the window looking at Lauren. She was crying. I kept thinking to myself, why didn't I reply to her message.

Where the fuck is Victoria! They better not have done anything to her either! I don't even have my phone on me.

I kept pacing around the room, glancing at the room through the window every 20 seconds making sure Lauren wasn't touched or hurt. If anyone is going to die, it sure isn't going to be Lauren.

I didn't even know what the time was or how long I was even knocked out. There was nothing in this room but myself. Nothing to eat or drink.

I heard the door open. It was the same person, don't even know if it's a guy or girl.

"Here. Eat." they placed a burger and a water bottle down.

I wasn't going to die on an empty stomach.

Once I finished, they came back in. "What do you want from me!? Especially Lauren!"

How the hell was Lauren into this anyways? They brought Lauren in the room with me. I grabbed onto her.

"Lauren are you okay? What happened. How did you get in here." she wasn't talking she was just full of tears.

"Look who just arrived." I ran up to the window and Victoria was there. I started pounding on the window. "Let her go!" they laughed and closed the door. They stood in front of the window and waved. Then the lights on that side shut off. I went back over to Lauren.

I cupped her face in my hands. "Lauren, talk to me. Are you okay?"

"I was at your house. But your dad said you left. I started walking to my car but everything went black and I ended up here."

"What were you doing at my house? I sat down in front of her and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry Cam--Camila. I wanted to talk to you."

"Don't be sorry. I should be sorry. I treated you like shit."

She laughed, "That, you did."

"Lauren you know we could've worked out."

"Camz. I love you. But you just walked away and just stopped talking to me."

"I know you do. I panicked.."