10. Not Good

Lauren's P.O.V

I was seriously going to tell Camila, but I'm just afraid. It's not her though, it's just how I'm feeling about it. It wasn't easy for me when Dinah found out. But Dinah accepted me.

I wasn't feeling myself. I had the most perfect date with the most perfect girl ever. But why do I feel so out of it? Camila has been texting me, even Dinah. But for some reason, I didn't feel like texting either of them.

[Camz🎀] Morning Love
[Camz🎀] Want me to pick you up? We can go to school together (:
[Camz🎀] Lo?
[Camz🎀] Is this about last night? If it was I'm sorry for even bringing it up ):

[BuggahBoo] Aye! What's wrong?
[BuggahBoo] Lauren Michelle Jauregui. I know you're ignoring me, especially your girlfriend.
[BuggahBoo] She thinks you're talking to me and not her.
[BugguhBoo] Girl!

[Camz🎀] Okay, I guess I should stop. I sound desperate. 
[Camz🎀] I hope you're okay though.

I was home alone. I just locked myself in my room. I wasn't going to talk to anyone.

Dinah's P.O.V

I think I know what's going on. Space is good right now for Lauren. It's been almost 4 years and that bish has to be HERE. I support Lauren no matter what, but I would've beat that girl's ess. Camila thinks Lauren is ignoring her because of last night. I don't know what happened after Disneyland but I'm positive she's putting her walls up again. 

"Mila. I think you should wait a few hours." 

"I can't. I care a lot about her you know. If it's serious, I have to be there."

"Trust me on this."

"How can I Dinah. She's been on my mind for hours, and I hate to think that something wrong is going to happen. Before I knew I was chatting with Lauren, she seemed so happy."

"She was, because she was talking to you. I had no idea it was the two of you though. I didn't even know she had one. But she's never been in a relationship. And I guess when she's ready to talk to you, you'll know why she's being like this."

"I wanna leave. I'm going to see her!" I pulled her keys out of her hand.

"Hey! Dinah!"

"Mila, just listen to me."

She sat back down, weak. She looked down. "She's just worrying me a lot."

"Believe me, I've been through it."

"Okay fine. But I am going there after school and you're not stopping me."

"After school now."

I know I told her not to go, but I'm Lauren's best friend. I'm going over there to talk to her. What happened before better not happen again. 

I arrived at Lauren's, only her car was there. That was a good thing cause at least I know she is at home. I walked to the back door, it was locked. So I climbed up on her balcony, I saw her laying in bed. Her phone was on the floor, no wonder she wasn't answering.

Lauren's P.O.V

I was about to grab my phone off the floor, "Dinah! What the fuck!?" out of nowhere, Dinah is standing outside of my room. I got up to open it.

"Why are you here Dinah?" she walked in.

"Why was your phone on the floor and why weren't you answering my texts? Mila's too."

"Because I just didn't want to talk to anyone, but now you're here." I walked over to my bed, that Dinah was already laying on, so I laid next to her.

"Talk to me Lauren. Remember, if that girl comes near you I'm gonna do major damage. And now you have Camila too."

"What if you're not around in time? And I haven't told Camila yet."

"I know, but still. If you want, you can stay with me you know. My room is big enough for the both of us. She doesn't know where I live, actually I'm pretty sure she won't even find you."

"DISNEYLAND!?" 

"Come on now. How in the world would she have known the time and place you would be? There's only 1 Disneyland in California."