Chapter 12

Once we got home, I walked to my room and laid down. Wanting to sleep. I did.
I woke up, it was 6:30pm. I looked at my computer and walked to it, and got on. I searched my music and listened to music for a long time, my mum came up and said" dinner's ready, come on." Dad was on a business trip, I learned that. He nearly didn't go, but it was very risky not to. Mum and I sat down and she began to eat, she nodded at my plate. I started nibbling at the food, I ate slowly, then started eating more. I was so hungry.
My mum said" Wanna go into town?" I nodded, I said" mum, can I get a piercing?" She said" of course not! Have you gone crazy." I pouted and said" yeah." She shook her head, we started into town, I bought new outfits and makeup. Making the new me.
Once we got home, my mum went to bed, it was 8:30. I jumped out my window and started walking to a piercing place. Once I got there, I walked in, a man said" you wanna get your lip pierced, Kid?" I said" yeah, I do." He said" got your parent's permission." I said" of course." He nodded and led me to a woman, she said" come on." She led me to a table, I laid on it then she started to poke the side of my lip.
Soon it was over and I had a lip piercing. It was like Luke's, but 2 rings. Instead of 1. I got home and fell asleep.
I woke up, I don't know what day it is. So I fell back asleep. I don't care.
I woke up again and saw my mum. She looked at me with an angry face. She said" Emily Hemmings! I told you no!" I said" I'm done being the innocent geeky girl." With that I got up and walked to my bathroom, I'm done with the bullying, the online hate, the self harm, I'm done with it all! I looked at myself and checked the day, it was Saturday. I decided to call Luke, I sat on the counter and called him, he answered, his voice laced with sleep, he said" hey, Em!" I said" 'm sorry, I woke you." He said" it's okay, what're you doing?" I said" face time?" He said" sure." Then called me on face time, I pointed my phone to me, his eyes went wide, he said" Em? Mum let you get your lip pierced?" I said" no way, Lukey." He said" Why'd you do that? You hate needles." I said" I wanna change Lukey, I'm done getting bullied." He said" what's that mean? Em, what's going through your mind?" I said" nothing Lukey. I'm okay, I promise, get some sleep, love you. Where ever you are." He said" Em? Okay, yeah I'll do that. Love you too, where ever you are." Then I hung up. I just can't wait till Monday.