Chapter 3

Emily's POV
I cried, I just talked to Mikey, I just hung up on my blondie. I've always called him that, I think it's because I knew him when he was a blonde so that's his name.
I'm at school, getting beat up, I whimpered as he hit a spot on my stomach, he always punches and kicks on my stomach and my back. I get beat till 3rd class. Then he left, I curled up and groaned in pain. I cried.
2 weeks later-->
I've been beaten up for 2 weeks, it's the last day of school before winter break. My back and stomach are bruised so much, there's not a place on there that isn't dark blue. I looked at the time, and then went into class. I saw my bully glare at me, I shrunk down in fear.
Once class was over, he dragged me around and started beating me again.
Once school was out, I started walking home, listening to A match into water by Pierce the Veil I walk into the house, to see Mum, Dad, Jack and Ben. They all saw me and smiled, I took out my earbud, and said" hey Jackie, hey Benny." They said" hey Emilia." They smiled, I let out a small smile. I walked into my room, please don't let Luke show up, please! I cried and cried silently, I cut my arm a few more times and then cried more. I looked at myself and ran to the bathroom and made myself puke again for the 5th time this week. I walked to my room, laying down and pulled my blanket over me and cuddled into my pillow. I fell asleep.
Luke's POV
we're going home, back to Australia, I can't wait to see my mum, dad, brothers and of course my baby sister. Calum is bouncing around, while we wait in the airport, he's saying" first thing we're doing is getting your sister and going to Nando's like the days before all this, 3 years ago." I smiled nodding, Ashton was silent, with a huge smile on his face, I said" what are you thinking about, ash?" He said" my little sis and bro." I said" aww!" He said" shut up!" I looked at Michael, he said" stop staring at me, Luke." I laughed and talked with Calum for a little.
We just landed in Australia, I hear ash's brother scream" there they are!" Ashton just laughed and we turned around. We were met with our families. I saw everyone but my little sister, I was engulfed in a hug by my family. I said" where's Emily?" My mum said" uh.. She didn't feel well, so she stayed at home." I nodded, looking at Calum, he smiled at me. I said" okay, let's get home, I wanna see her." My mum laughed nodding. We all left after getting our bags.
I walked into my home, I screamed" I'm home!" My mum said" she's probably in her room, listening to music." I walked upstairs, and knocked on her door, she cracked it open, and saw me. She walked away from the door and went to her desk, I walked in. I said" Em?" She didn't even glance back, I said" I missed you, so much." She said" I missed you too, Lukey, so so much." I could hear she was on the verge of tears, I said" can you look at me, I wanna see how much you've grown." She giggled and turned to me, I saw her beautiful face, her adorable blue eyes and her great dirty blonde hair. I walked to her and pulled her into a hug, she yelped and jumped out of the hug. I said" Em, what's wrong?" She just looked at me, tears streamed down her face.