Chapter 2

I walk into school, instantly getting pushed to the ground. I groaned and went to stand up but couldn't, I saw my bully, I just let him kick me a lot of times.
Luke's POV
I was scrolling through Twitter while we were rehearsing. I saw something that nearly broke my insides.
How could someone like you be Luke's sister? You're so ugly and imperfect. #GoDieEmily
I felt tears roll down my cheek, I heard Calum say" Luke, are you alright? Why are you crying?" I gave him my phone, he gasped saying" no?" I nodded, I said" how many weeks till Emily's winter break?" He said" 2 weeks." I said" knowing this. I can't stand not being able to see my baby sister in 2 weeks." He said" Luke, the tour, we have to keep going. Has she even spoken to you?" I said" no, but I thought she was mad at me because I left. I didn't know she was getting bullied online!" Calum said" Luke, calm down." I said" how am I expose to calm down when I know my 14 year old sister is getting hurt! Cal, how?" He said" I don't know. But she's my sister too, and we're calling her. Now." I said" but she could be at school?" He said" do you think I give a crap? And I know you don't give a crap." He pulled out his phone and called her, she answered it, saying" hi, Calum." He said" are you okay?" She said" yeah, I'm fine, Cal." I said" hey baby sis." She said" l-Luke?" Then she hung up, Calum looked at me, I got up and walked off stage and to the dressing room.
Emily's POV
My phone rung, I was in the bathroom, skipping gym. It was Calum! I miss him so much. I said" hi, Calum." Calum said" are you okay?" Does he know? Has he been looking on Twitter, I said" yeah, I'm fine, cal." Then I heard the one person I didn't want to hear right now, Lukey said" hey baby sis." I said" l-Luke?" I can't, I hung up. I groaned and pulled at my hair. A little pain till I get home.
Once I got home, I saw a note on the table.
Sweetie, your dad's working late. And I'm at the shop, I'll see you in a few.
I looked at it and then walked upstairs. I walked to my bathroom and started cutting my skin. I screamed into my hand, then stopped cutting. I cleaned my arm and then walked into my room. Only 2 weeks. Only 2 weeks. That's all I have to last. I looked at myself in the mirror. Why me? I cry and lay down, covering my face with the pillow and cried. I soon fell asleep from crying.
I woke up when I heard the door open, I quickly pulled on a sweater. My mum said" hey, baby, dinner's ready." I said" I ate earlier." She nodded and walked downstairs. I curled up and continued to cry. I grab my phone and text Luke, " why'd you leave me? Lukey?" I let my phone fall out of my hands and then I continued to cry.
Luke's POV
We got off stage, we went into the dressing room. I checked my phone, it was from Emily. Why'd you leave me? Lukey?
I gulped and tears fell, Mike came up, saying" Luke, what's wrong?" He took my phone and read it, he said" what's wrong with Em?" I said" I don't know." He said" you'll be there in like 2 weeks, you can ask her then." I said" this is the first time she's texted me in a very long time, Mike. Cal and I called her, I said hey, she literally was terrified, the second she heard my voice she said l-Luke. Then hung up." He said" I'll call her okay, I'll try and see what's happening. Okay?" I nodded.
Michael's POV
I walked away from Luke and Called Emily. I said" hi!" She said" hey, blondie." I said" I'm not even blonde." She said" you were, you know when your hair was thick." I said" you're mean, you're a mean little girl." She said" thanks, Mikey." I said" welcome, okay, so what's wrong?" She said" n-nothing, m-Mikey." Then she hung up, I groaned, looking at Luke, I said" she hung up." He said" I need to get home, I need to make sure my sister is okay."  I said" I know. But don't put anything on social media." He nodded.