They were headed to the beach.

Colton, Matthew, Danny, Toby Mac, Luke, and Joel went to the other side of the bus. They had put up a curtain in the middle for the girls side and the boys side.
Francesca, Kari, and Lauren were doing each other's nails. Moriah and Jamie were playing guitars and singong.

And no one paid attention to Courtney, who was too busy texting Luke.

They haven't stop texting since they finished their meet and greets.

Finally, the tour bus stopped. The driver came and smiled, "We are here! You may do what you like, just stay close." Everyone nodded and stepped out.
They were all at the beach when they stepped out.

Moriah smiled as the breeze blew her hair

Francesca, Kari, Lauren, Jamie, Toby, Colton, Danny, Joel, Luke, Courtney, and Moriah ran to the ocean.
Moriah didn't care if she got her denium capris and yellow tank top wet.
She felt the cool water at her feet and jumped in with Courtney. They all jumped in and splashed the water. Everyone stayed in splashing, but Moriah left the water without no one noticing.
Well, except for Joel.
Moriah walked under a palm tree as and sat there. She had been carrying a guitar and began to play.
Joel hid behind another palm tree, listening.

When Moriah finished, she smiled as she looked at the sky.
Joel then appeared from behind the palm tree. Moriah saw him and quickly got up, "Were you listening to me?" Joel nodded, "Yes. I just wanted to k ow if you were okay-" "I'm fine," Moriah snapped, grabbed her guitar, and began to walk towards the bus.
Joel would not let her get away this time. Joel grabbed her wrist, "Wait-" Moriah struggled, "Let me go!" Joel held her shoulders, "You act and speak to me like you hate me. You don't know me and I feel like you hate me." Moriah struggled until he said the last part.
She sighed, "I don't hate you." "Well then why do you act like this," Joel raised an eyebrow, he lost his smile. Moriah looked at the sand and shrugged, "I don't know."
Joel felt the tension and lifted her head up with his finger. He smiled as he looked in her eyes, "Would you like to walk with me by the ocean?"
Moriah smiled and nodded.

She set the guitar under a palm tree, close to the tour bus. Joel waited by the ocean for her.
Moriah walked beside him, in silence.
Joel looked at the ground and the at her, smiling, "I've seen your friend and my brother are unbreakable. He won't stop texting her without smiling." Moriah laughed quietly, "Yeah. They seem like they're in love." Joel smiled, "Maybe they are."
Moriah smiled. The sun fell on her, making her look more beautiful. Joel noticed that and smiled at her. Moriah looked up with a smile, but she was still confused, "What?" Joel kept smiling, "Nothing, it's just, you're very beautiful." Moriah blushed and looked at the ground.
Joel let his hand slipped into Moriah's delicate hand.
Moriah smiled at Joel's actions.

They walked for what seemed like hours. They laughed and couldn't stop smiling.
Joel then found out that Moriah never had a first kiss, "Why?" Moriah smiled and looked at the ground, "I am waiting for the right guy." Joel smiled, "What if it's me?" Moriah laughed and joked, "I don't think you are." Joel laughed.
Then he looked at Moriah in the eyes, "How can I prove it to you." Moriah was confused, "Prove what?" Joel smiled and tucked a piece of Moriah's hair behind her ear, "That I love you." Moriah blushed, "Ask God."
They both smiled and walked back towards their friends. It was a beautiful sunset, for it was getting dark.
They made a fire and everyone sat around it. Everyone grabbed simple instruments like bongos, tambourines, guitars, ukuleles, and other just clapped or snapped.
Moriah grabbed a guitar and Joel a tambourine. They kept stealing glances at each other, smiling.
Jamie and Toby began to sing "Hold Me." Francesca, Kari, Lauren, Courtney, Moriah, Joel, Luke, Danny, Colton, and Matthew began to sing along.

Moriah and Joel just couldn't stop smiling at each other. Courtney and Luke couldn't stop, either. Two love stories. One beautiful night.

Sincerely,
❤J I L N Y S O T O