Harry's head turned so quickly I'm surprised he didn't get whiplash. He turned and looked at me and I just smiled and nodded. Niall looking at me with wide eyes. Harry then walked over to Louis as fast as his legs would let him. Louis now in the center of the dance floor. I noticed he was a bit wobbly. Due to is legs still being a little weak and the alcohol he has consumed. I followed him over and watched as he and Louis grabbed onto each other for dear life. Harry about toppled over so I grabbed him by his belt loops to help keep him steady. Louis putting an arm around his waist. His other hand holding the mic.

"I just want to dance with my fiance!", Harry belted out. Louis stopped singing and looked at him with wide eyes. Everyone got quiet. he didn't realize what he had said was heard over the speakers.

"Your what?", Louis asks softly. A bit stunned.

"My fiance! Louis Tomlinson will you please marry me?", Harry asked with more confidence in his voice than I have ever heard. His eyes locking with Louis'. Niall was now over by us. And our three favorite waitresses were froze where they stood. Everyone patiently waiting for Louis' answer.

"Yes! A hundred times yes! I will marry you Harry Styles!", Louis says as he pulls Harry closer to him. My fingers still hooked in his belt loops. I am standing behind him at arms length, in case you were wondering. At that time Harry and Louis both start singing.

"I was living for a dream
loving for a moment
Taking on the world
That was just my style
Now I look in your eyes
I can see forever
The search is over
You were with me all the while

Can we last forever
Will we fall apart
At times it's so confusing
The questions of the heart

You followed me through changes
And patiently you'd wait
"Till I came to my senses through
Some miracle of fate

I was living for a dream
Loving for a moment
Taking on the world
That was just my style
Now I look into your eyes
I can see forever
The search is over
You were with me all the while

Now the miles stretched out behind me
Loves that I have lost
Broken hearts lie, victims of the game
Then good luck, it finally struck
Like lighting from the blue
Every highway's leading me back to you

Now at last I hold you
Now all is said and done
The search has come full circle
our destinies are one

So if you ever loved me
Show me that you give a damn
You'll know for certain
The man I really am

I was living for a dream
Loving for a moment
Taking on the world
That was just my style
Then I touched your hand
I could hear you whisper
The search is over
Love was right before my eyes

HARRY
After the song ended, Louis and I just stood in the middle of the dance floor holding onto each other for dear life. Just thinking if we let go the other would disappear. I know he hasn't been out of my arms for very long, but long enough to feel like an eternity. He was here. Not on a plane. I never want to let him go again. Ever.

"I love you so much, Louis", i told him as I held him close.

"I love you too, Harry. Do you really want to marry me?", He asks as he pulls from me our eyes still locking on each others.

"I meant every word of it, baby! I want to make you mine and me yours more than anything.", I tell him as I kiss him gently on the lips. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you".