Chapter 34

HARRY

I groan as I hear my phone go off and then a groan from beside me.

"Answer that damn thing before I break it, Styles", I hear Louis grumble a little muffled as his face was buried in his pillow. He looked so cute when he slept like that. On his belly his face half in smooshed into his pillow. But then my eyes gaze his body and he becomes more sexier as the blanket is covering only his lower half. barely. I blindly reach for my phone as I can't take my eyes of the beauty that is laying here beside me. Memories of last night over powering my mind

"What do you want at this hour of the morning, Payne?", I growl through the phone. I look over at the clock by the bed and it reads FIVE A.M. What the hell? I also remind myself to change that annoying ring tone that Liam set as his himself

"Time to rise and shine, Styles! Need to get your morning run in", He chirps through the phone

"Did you happen to get morning sex before you called me, Payno?", I ask him as I get up and search for clean boxers and some sweat pants to throw on. Trying to be as quiet as possible as to not wake Lou up. A grouchy Louis is no fun

"No, Styles, I did not. Why do you ask?", He says as he laughs a bit through the phone

"Just asking because you are quite chipper this morning", I say as I head down stairs to make me a health shake.

"Well, we did-", He started to say before I cut him off. "No need to give details, Liam", I laugh as I tell him that I'm up and around. He informs me that he will be here in 15 to pick me up. We will go to the park not too far from here and run around that track a few times. I slip my phone in my pocket and get my shake made and set down to drink it before he gets here. Just as I'm finishing it, I hear feet softly padding down the stairs. A sleepy Louis comes into the kitchen. His hair all a mess and he is rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Cutest sight ever. He pads over to me and places himself in my lap sideways and lays his head on my shoulder.

"Why you up so early, love?", He asks as a soft yawn escapes his mouth.

"Liam wants to go on a run this morning", I say as I softly rub his back

"Is that who called so damn early?", He asks as he sets up a bit, looking at me funny.

"Yep, that'd be him", I barely got out before a knock was heard at the door. Louis stands up and lets me up so I can go answer the door. Liam is standing there with a McDonalds bag in his hands.

"Thought we could use some food first", He says as he steps inside. Him and Louis exchange good mornings as we make our way back to the kitchen. I just want to get this run over with so I can get back here and cuddle with my boy some more. He pulls out some sausage biscuits and some breakfast burritos. He places some in front of all of us and we set and eat in silence. Too early to strike up too much of a conversation. When we finished we got up and threw our trash away. I gave Louis a soft kiss as he made his way to the couch to lay down. Saying the bed is too empty without me. Liam and I make our way to the track. It's around six when we start running the track. A great time of the day actually. Not many people out. Have the track to ourselves. Nobody bothering us. So we thought. We ran the track about five times and on the sixth time around we heard camera clicks from a bush not too far from where we were. Liam stopped dead in his tracks. Causing me to just about run into him.

"You do know that it is illegal to take pictures of someone without their knowledge, don't you?', Liam hollard out. Every since that time with the paps and Louis, Liam has gotten more protective. He always has been over me. But even more so now. We seen a figure come out from behind the bush and walk towards us. Before he could get too close, Liam put his hand up signaling the person to stop right where they were. "Hand me theat film roll, now!', Liam shouted out. The guy did as told reluctantly. He was not a reporter or anything of the sort. But he did have a professional camera with him. Liam walked over to where the object landed seeing that it wasn't a roll but a disc. Liam then asked nicely for his camera. When he handed it over to him, Liam went through and deleted the pictures and video this dude had taken of us. He handed the camera back to the guy and told him if he is caught again spying on us or our boys, charges would be pressed. We know this kind of thing happens all the time. But with everything that has been printed up and shit that has been started, we are trying to keep it to a minimum. Call us crazy or whatnot. But personally I am tired of me and my boyfriend being bashed. I can take it. have dealt with it for years. But Louis should not have to deal with it. Anyways, enough of my ranting thoughts. I shake my head to clear my thoughts as Liam and i continue on with our run. We go around four more times. Both of us tired and exhausted get back in the car and back to Louis' place.  I tell Liam goodbye as I get out of the car and hurry inside to my beauty. I walk into the living room and see him all curled up in the blanket still sleeping. I know that He and Niall have to open the club up tonight so I let him continue sleeping. I lay down beside him and cuddle him the best I can on this little couch of theirs.

~~ The Club Niall ~~

The crowd is big tonight. Guess everyone missed this place the two days we were closed for Thanksgiving. Ed decides to do something different tonight. He sings some but he then lets others come up for like a karaoke night. That is going over real well at the moment. Liam called me and said that he and Harry maybe out later on. Getting a workout in and have some other business things to get taken care of. A little after we got here, an excite Alex walked through the door hollering out Louis' name as she ran towards the bar.

"That's a first, to have a girl charging at me while screaming my name", Louis said causing us both to die in laughter. Alex must have heard him as she slapped his arm playfully when she got close enough to him.

"I have great news you guys!", She said excitedly as she looked at us both and then straight at Louis

"Please tell me as I am dying in suspense here!", Louis says mocking her excitement

"My Professor read over my interview that I had with you. And he loved it!", She exclaimed. "I got an 'A' on it and he wants to give it to the L.A. paper, but with your consent of course", She said with a big smile on her face.

"That is amazing!", Louis said as he reached over to hug her. "I will give them my consent". With that knowledge, Alex gave him a card with the number he is to call and the address to go to. Needless to say we all took a drink to celebrate. 

Now at the moment, Ed is calling up someone to sing

"Perrie can you come up here please. And I believe she wants you as well Zayn", Ed says through the microphone. Louis and I look over at Zayn and laugh a bit. You better go up there stud before she comes here to get you. At that time, Perrie comes over to the bar and grabs Zayns hand and pulls him to the stage. Perries voice then comes to through the microphone.

"Can everyone please clear the dance floor. As I know once we start this song, there will be two people that will come out here and do this dance for us. You all know this song and two of my fave people played a part in the school play back in high school. Danny and Sandy", She said with a smile and her little laugh I then looked over and Louis and seen Alex come over to the bar.

"Come on Louis this will be fun", She said as she grabs his hand. I encourage him to go. Nothing wrong with it.

"What if Harry comes in and sees us?", He asks nervously. I tell him that I will deal with Harry and for him to go out there and have fun. I can handle the bar for about 5 minutes or so. As Zayn and Perrie started singing "You're The One That I Want" from 'Grease', Louis and Alex start doing the dance that Danny and Sandy did in the movie. Not missing a step as if they did this just yesterday. Just as the song was almost ending and where 'Sandy' has her legs wrapped around 'Dannys' waist, we here a shout come through the bar

"What the hell is going on here?"..Harry