When we fell apart

*Kalani POV
When I came home, I started to get ready for work. As I walked upstairs,  and I saw my parents arguing. So I hid behind the door. All I heard was," Another woman!...At a bar!?...That is it, pack your bags and leave...We're getting a divorce and I get the kids!?" That was my very own mother. I get the kids? Did mom just wasn't us. I snapped out and heard my dad say,"Ok. Fine. I hated Kalani anyway take the kids. I hope you tell her that I 'Love Her'." That broke my heart. I loved my father. I respected my father. Now I hear him tell my mom that he hated me! What did I ever do? I kept my eyes shut. I tried to hold back my tears, it was too hard. They spilled out like a dam burst. I ran away crying. Then, the arguing stopped. My mom yelled," See...look at what you've done. That was Kalani. I hope you're happy." She got up and ran towards my room but I got there first and slammed it as hard as I could and locked it. I took out my blade. It sliced through the my skin. It felt wonderful. Now I had to grab band aids. I put one on and smiled. Then I wrote ," Why would you do this. I hate you both. I hope you both are happy... I ran away. Hate-Kalani. Then I grabbed some stuff. Pants, shirts, underwear, my phone, a charger and other stuff. Then I opened my window and jumped and I landed on the trampoline. Finally, I was off.