dam! the milk is spoiled!

As soon as I woke up, my head felt a searing pain. I was still in the car. I looked behind me and there, on the backseat sat Frank, staring at me.

"Thank gods! I thought you were dead!" He sighed in relief.

"Oh you're going to have to do more than that to get rid of me" I said groggily.

"I see that."

"What's going on, Frank? Why are you guys contacting me today?" I asked hoarsely.

"Who else contacted you?" He asked.

"Jason and-" I had to stop myself before I said Leo. "You."

"Well, I'm sorry for bothering you today, but I have urgent news. Leo is alive." Huh? Frank started rambling on about Leo and how he came to Frank and then I just got sick of it and said,

"I know" 

Frank stopped himself and asked, "Wait what did you say?"

"I said, I know"

"When did Leo tell you?"

"Before I contancted SHIELD"

"Why did you contact SHIELD?"

"It's a longs story"

"I've got time"

"Well, sorry for being rude Frank, but I don't. Annnabeth is going to kill me because I am late for dinner."

"Yeah, then you should go. You've been out for hours. I'll talk to you later and we can have breakfast tomorrow morning."

"Right. Where can I drop you off?"

"I would've gotten out hours ago, but the door is stuck. You rammed us into a tree."

"Damn. Ok. Get to the middle of the car." Frank obeyed. I used the water molecules to force the door open. Frank look astonished.

"When did you learn to do that?" He cried.

"A few days ago. Can't talk about it right now. Let's get out of this forsaken car and call a tow truck" I yanked my door open and got out as Frank struggled to get out.

"Hey man, I'm sorry for not giving you a happy greeting, but I have had the worst day today."

"How come?" He asked.

"Trust me, you don't want to know." I sighed.

"Come on, Percy. I owe you my ears for at least an hour because of what happened to your car. Let me make it up to you."

"Fine. Tomorrow morning, 8:00 am, Starbucks. Don't be late." I said. I got the groceries out of the trunk and called a tow truck and a cab.

Soon I was heading home. My head hurt like hell and I was on the brink of closing my eyes and taking a nap in the cab. I probably had a concussion.

So I stayed awake until I arrived at home with the milk and the bread.

I told Annabeth about the car and Frank while she patched up my head.

"So you saw two of the seven today. I wonder if Hazel and Piper will make an appearance as well, "she thought out loud, finishing up with the band-aid and throwing away the bloody tissues that she had used to clean my face. "Alright, all done. I'm going to make some coffee and sandwiches. "

She got up and left. A moment later she called," Seaweed brain, the milk is spoiled and the bread is squashed!"

Damnit.

"That's what happens when you send me to the store to buy milk and bread and then do a bunch of other stuff!" I called back.