if you think Tony was angry before.....

3rd person POV

Tony was mad. And I mean beyond mad. He was pissed. His ears turned the color of beet and Thor could've sworn that there was steam coming out of his ears. He's been angry before, but this was multiplied by a million. He has never been this angry before. If he ever found out who kidnapped his son, he would lock them up until they rot in the same cell they used when they locked Loki up a couple of years ago. And he would never leave Percy alone again.

Percy was just a kid, he thought, why would anyone bring him to harm? Or, better yet, when was he going to see him again?

Nobody except Percy could calm Tony down when he was upset. Especially when he was upset about Percy. And Percy wasn't there, the team had to watch Tony break down as the anger slowly turned Into sadness. Then they watched him as he sat in silence with tears running down his cheek one by one. For days Tony didn't eat or sleep. His son's absence drove him mad.

At night, he made blue cookies then munched on one of them and claimed that it didn't taste as good as when Percy made it, even though it tasted exactly the same.

Tony didn't know what he could do about anything. He hated feeling helpless, but that was the only thing he felt for days. He was worried and scared for Percy. Every Now and then, he went to the pool and think that he just needed to wait for percy to come out. But then, after hours of waiting, he sighed dissapointedly and went back upstairs.

Things pretty much went that way until one night, on Percy's birthday. Tony sat in the kitchen and watched as hawkeye played video games. Then he went to his room and sat on the bed. He whimmed his hands through his hair. Suddenly, a huge image came up in front of him, nearly scaring him to death. The image shimmered for a second and then, a picture of his son appeared. Except, the picture moved. Only then did he realise that this was some kind of video chat.

"Percy?" Tony asked in disbelief.

"It's me, Dad" Percy said. This was the first time Percy had ever called him dad.

"Where are you? What happened? What did those people do to you,?"

"I'm fine. They brought me to a place called Camp Half-Blood and explained who my real dad is." Percy explained.

"Percy, I've been worried sick about you. "

"That's exactly why I decided to Iris Message you. You deserve to know what's going on and you deserve to know that I am Ok. I also wanted to tell you that I'll be coming home when Summer is over. Then I have to come back next Summer."

"Wait, wait, wait. Are you telling me that you have to go back? Why?" Tony shrieked outraged.

"I kind of play a big role here at camp. These kids need me. If I don't help, Nature will declare war against itself. It would be chaos and places like New York will definitely be destroyed. Oh! By the way, I'm on a quest right now and I am in New York. I might be coming to say hi, but only if you promise not to keep me there until it is too late for me to continue. I have five days to finish this quest. A few friends will be coming with me. So don't freak out."

"Alright. I promise."

"Great, I have to go. My friends need me." He said hurriedly.

"Percy wait!" Tony stopped him and Percy looked at him . "I just wanted to say Happy birthday and that you better be careful."

"Thanks, I will" he smiled at Tony one last time before ending the video chat.

Finally, Tony could sleep again, knowing that his son was alright.

That night Natasha came in to call him to dinner, even though she knew that he wouldn't eat, she saw that he was asleep with a smile apon his face.

She was amazed by it, because he barely slept. Much less with a smile. She knew that he only did that when he got good news from percy, but that was impossible unless he contacted Tony.

Natasha smiled and walked out to go tell the others about it.