how do we solve this?

Previously:

"Tony, are we going to do something about this or not? Because at this point, I don't see any solution. "

"Well, we can't change what happened. What's done is done. But we can move on." Tony said.

"And how do we do that?"

"We put it aside. We bury it."

"So are you expecting me to just let it go?"

"No of course not," my eyes widened in expectation. "Ok, nevermind. That is exactly what I want."

"Argh! Tony! You can't expect me to do that and trust you if you still don't trust me!"

"What makes you think that I don't trust you?" Tony asked.

"Well, for one thing you are still treating me like I am a kid. I'm not a kid Tony! I have I wife I have a job I have everything I could ever want to make a living for myself. I didn't have to come back. But I did so that I could see whether you have changed at all since I left, because I know that I did. As far as I can see, you haven't changed a bit, or can you prove me wrong? What can you do to prove me wrong?"

"I ca-" a BOOM interupted Tony.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I know exactly what it is...." I said. I had  feared this day. They day that Chaos would rise.

I ran downstairs. Then I stopped and asked myself, " why do I bother with this shit?" My body turned to vapor and traveled downstairs and out of the lobby.

Once outside, I saw someone I didn't think I would ever see again.

Hahaha! Cliffy! THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH IS VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ IT!

Guys, I don't know what to do with the story right now. Can you please go check the comments from the previous chapter and tell me what you guys want for this story? Maybe a huge twist or maybe I shoud go back to the thing that originally made the gods make percy a god as well or maybe, just maybe, I'll make Percy an avenger. Or I can do all of that together in one. Also, I am working on the other story, but I want to know whether you want to read it all together when it is finished ( then you don't have to die everytime it ends on a cliffhanger because then you can just head on to the next chapter) or whether you want to deal with my writer's blocks and wait weeks before I update again but it will excite you everytime you se that I've updated. For now, though, until you let me know, I am sticking to the first option. Let me know as soon as possible.

Love you guys!
Gh0stwr1t3r out!