The beginning of crystal the curse of the snowy wolf

This is the story about the girl who is curse but it wasn't just any curse, in fact it was the curse of the snowy wolf', and it has been cursed by a girl named Crystal Evvanna, when she was born she have unusual ears which are the ears of the wolf, her hair is as white as snow and her eyes are bright blue, and she have unusual powers that she didn't know with in her but she have to control it.

The government knows about this and decided to keep it a secret to all who wanted to use her powers for evil, for now atleast, but let's start of the day Crystal Evvanna is born and it starts at the hospital.

Third person POV

It was a snowy day outside as the couple are at the hospital for it was the day they're daughter was born
" Mr. And Mrs. Evvanna, your baby girl has born...." when the couple heard that they were overjoyed but that didn't last long when the nurse said something shocking " but she seems..... different than the other babies that were born here " the couple were shock of what they heard " what is it? Why did our baby is different than the others?" Mrs. Evvanna asked worriedly, afraid of what they're baby looked like " well, it's kind of complicated of what your baby looked like but might aswell show you" the nurse get the baby and showed it to the couple, they were in complete shock of what they saw from they're baby.

The baby have white wolf ears, they knew that the curse was real.

It was the curse of the snowy wolf.

To be continued....
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Hey everyone!

So it was a VERY long time to write some fanfics since I was busy about my ask and dare and my rp book so I'm REALLY sorry about that but I promise I will make the other stories in the upcoming summer vacation and also keep working on my other stories like the friendship between aira and mangle, the pirate and the musical singer, and an elemental love  (minecraft diaries) so for now I wanna do this first since it was on my mind right now so leave a comment or vote if you guys like it and don't worry I'll find a schedule to write this if you guys want to read it again so bye and stay awesome!!!