" Next year Februaury " I answered.

                                                                              " I think we can make it " He smiled.

Atleast he didnt say he couldnt, I was so tired of hearing that so i just stopped asking. So now that my parents are gonna be their to watch me, i have to impress them.. 

I smiled to myself as my parents continued to talk and tell me storiies of their trips.

Jaden

Kendal and I were sitting in the back of her yar on the patio. The sun was setting and most of her family had already left.

We sat in a chair swing that looked as if it was brand new. The chair was coverned in a lime green cushion. 

We rocked in the chair just talking about a vareity of different things.

                                                                                     " I had fun tonight, your family is really cool " I told her getting closer to her.

                                                                                      " I had fun too - omg my family are lames " she laughed. Her laugh was incredibly cute but not as cute as h- . 

                                                                                      " No their not, they are really dangerous though " I smiled remebering all the times they threathen me. One was from her dad, another from her big brother, some from her uncles anddone from her adorable 8 year old brother.

He little brother really set me striaght. He told me if i hurt his sister he wpuld roll me over with his toy truck. I couldnt stop laughing.

                                                                                       " When am i going to meet your family? " She asked.

I freezed, i didnt tell kendal anything about my family- well i dint really tell anyone.I really just ice that part out.

                                                                                           " I dont know- maybe - " I was cut off by her mother calling us in. Saved by her mother, It was probably time for me to leave. 

We walked into the house and my prediction was right. I had to go, the last of her family just walked out the door. 

                                                                                                     " It was really nice meeting you Mr and mrs Lendens " I told them. I shook her dads ahand and her mother hugged me. 

                                                                                                     " The same to you " Her dad responded.

                                                                                                      " I hope to see you around again " She replied smiling

                                                                                                     " I;ll walk you out " Kendal annouced.

We strolled to the door, once we were outside she closed the door.

                                                                                                " Thanks for coming" She thanked me.

                                                                                                  " No probably " I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

I bent my head down and gave a her a peck on her lips then kissed her forhead.

                                                                                                    " Goodnight J " She smiled waving me off.

                                                                                                      " Goodnight " I told her back. 

I jumped in my car and taking out my phone and switching it on. I saw that Hope had messaged me back

             Message For Hope

     no.

What's her problem? I'll find out later. I reversed out the parking spot and proceeded to my house. I was tired, it was a long day.

*

Sorry For The wait & The mistakes am really horrible with grammar & stuff

I know I've been away longg, but am well rested. 

I'll be posting regularly again . :)

Am sorry if i havent read your KIK's my ipod is messed up, Am getting it fix soon.

Changed my Twitter To @Jvden. :)

Thanks for reading! Vote PLEASE! :)

PLEASE PLEASE Folllow Me On IG! Am back niggas ! @Bahamiann

-JadenOwn