Chapter 4

"Ugh, he's so concieted. I haven't even been here a day and I'm already on the cover of a magazine and he doesn't even care! I'm used to being normal. Not the biggest teen popstar in the world's younger sister. Ugh!" I grouched as I plopped onto the sofa, grabbing a l=pillow and scrunching to it.

"It's okay, Tay, it will be fine. Don't worry. Just know that I'm always here for you if you need me." 

"Thanks James. Man! It's been so long since I've seen you! You look so different! You're taller, tanner, more muscular, and well.. I don't know, but you look so handsome! I bet all the girls at your school are all over you!" 

"Hah, I wouldn't say that. You look really different too! But still beautiful as always. I get all the guys back in George couldn't keep their hands off you!" 

"Yeah, well, I let one keep his hands ON me and that didn't go very well."

"Aww! What happened?" 

"Uhm, I don't really want to talk about it." 

"Um, okay, well, if you want to talk I'm here."

"Okay, well, you know what? I think we should get out. like go somewhere. To the beach or the park or something. I mean, It's my first day here, and I don't want to make a bad impression to Pattie by having a boy over." 

"You're right. Let's go. There's a huge beach park around here not to far away."

"Okay let's go." I stood up and leaped downstairs. 

"Hey Justin, me and James are going to the park, do you guys want to come?" I said to them complestely forgetting about the magazine,as I watched them stuff their faces in McDonalds. Such pigs. 

"Shure!" Ryan said, with food flying out of his mouth. 

When the pigs were finished eating, we hopped into the truck and Justin drove us to a huge beach park. Justin got out first and ran and opened the door for me. 

"Thanks, I guess." I said as I hopped out with James. 

"Let's go to the swings. C'mon we're going to the swings." Justin pulled my arm and started dragging me. 

"Uh, No, thanks but no. James  it here and I don't want to just leave him out like that."

"Too bad for him. Me and you are going to the swings."

"No! Leave me alone!" I pushed him down and when he was on the ground, I turned around and saw him. Kissing her. 

"James?" I said, scrinching my eyes at the sun.

"Oh, Taiyton, uh, this is, uh, Claire. My uh, my girlfriend." He replied as he separated his lips from hers. She smiled. She was beautiful. That flawless tan skin, shiny dirty blonde hair, Bright green eyes and that perfect skinny curvy body with perfect little lupms of boobage underneath that purple and blue string bikini that was lined with little white flowers. She had every thing I didnt, and everything I wanted. 

Jealousy shot out of my fists and into my eyes. Or was that just the sun? Blink Tay blink. Ok, calm down.. you've got your eye on Christian.. Don't worry about James. He is your best friend. You havee no chance so stop.

"I'm Claire! James has told me SO much about you! I feel like I've already known you for years!!" She smiled again. This time, she showed her teeth. They were perfect. and WHITE. Mine were just.. okay.. Still fixing from Last months braces.. and, not the most whitest in the world.. 

"Oh," I replied, " James has NEVER talked about you.. You feel as a complete stranger to me.." 

"Girls, girls.. ok lots of tension here.." James said quickly as if he didn't know what to do. Honestly I wasn't even angry for not telling me he had a girlfriend.. I was to overwhlemed by the Jealousy I had for Claire.

Justin walked over to me and yelled in my ear, " Hey, Baby Girl, what happened?"

"OMG JUSTIN BIEBER!!" Claire Yelled and jusmped up and down.

"Yeah, it's me, cutie" Justin returned and i immediately slapped him.

"Knock it off Bieber boy. And where is Chaz and Chris and Ryan?"

"At the teeter-totters. Wierdos. And OUCH. "

Oh, and don't EVER call me Baby Girl AGAIN. Got it? Akay good."