idk hjgjhgghkuuguyg

Hey guys! I'm going through and editing and stuff, so i may not uplaod for a little while. i still have a chapter on hold, and sctually a few chapters

************************************************************************************************************

Arrrg! I Hate you! stop being so sexy, and stop kissing me like this all the time! I hate you! I hate you!  

I hate you! I always have and I always will! argh! I thought  as if I could send Justin some kind of mind message or something. I'm such a loser. i finally got the strength to push him away.

"Heyyyyyy." Christian said while frowning.

"What was that all about, punk?!" I yelled at Justin

"Sorry, I donno what came over me."

"Yeah, and i dont know whats in you. I mean in there." I said poking his head. "Knock knock, anyone or anything home? Maybe a brain? Oh no answer. hmm.." I said glaring at him.

"Well anyways, so christian, howabout I come over to your house at around-"

"9 AM would be fine. tomorrow. If that's iight with you." he blurted like he had everything planned out.

"Cool. will your sister be home? I really wanna meet her."

"Yeah she'll be home. And so will payton, so we can swim too. Bring your swim suit."

I giggled."Ok, sounds great." I smiled. Ryan, Chaz and Justin were all glaring at Christian like he'd just broken a glass vase and blamed them for it.

I giggled as I headed upstairs.

"Where you going?" They all said at once.

"My room? Calm down. Jeez" I giggled again. I went into my room and straghtined up a little. I fixed the little green carpet that had been messed up from justin barging in on me. I fixed the pillows on my bed and cleaned up in the bathroom. 

I put my hairstuff away, and went to the bathroom. while I was peeing, I remembered that I forgotten to get Christians number.

Hoping that they were still there, i hopped dowstairs. They werent in the front anymore so I looked in the living room. They werent in there so I looked in to room with all the electronics. Sure enough, they were in there playing Madden 11. I knocked on the clear glass door.

"Hey Christia-"

"You can call me Chris."

"OK, Chris, I forgot to give you my number." His face lightened up. What is with it with this guy. anything I say or do makes him all excited.

"Oh, yeah. He took out his phone and when I started saying my number, Chaz and Ryan pulled out their phones too and went right ahaead and got my number as well.

"404-555-0112." I said as my Text tone went off. It was the tune of Dr.Stalker (If you dont know that song, LLOK IT UPon you tube. ITS THE BEST!)by Christian.Erh I mean, Chris. I looked at the text. Three words. OH. MY. GOD.

"That makes me really, really happy." He said smiling. He continued to talk but I was to busy focusing on the text. It was a text from my BEST friend in the whole world from the orphanege who got adopted a while back to a nice family looking for a son cause they couldnt have kids named James.

James- OMG! I heard you got adopted by the biebers!

Me- JAMES! I MISS YOU! and hey dont get you panties in a wad. Justin is a stuck up chauvanistic pig. Oh yeah, and where do u live again? i forgot. im in LA california.