"Why don't we just go through the door?" I ask.

"Because I may have accidentally locked myself out of the house." he said. I giggled. He shot me a glare. "Oh, don't pretend like you haven't ever done it."

"I haven't. I don't go out of the house by myself enough to do that." I say. I realized that I just admited that I don't get out of the house without my mum.

It seems to slip his mind and he holds my hips to hoist me up to grab the rope. I hold onto the little knots in the rope and pull myself up to the balcony. Luke comes behind me and I grab his hand to help him over the railing.

We sit on the ground outside the door and swing our feet between the bars on the rail.

"Reina, I'm sorry...It was really stupid of me to kiss you and I know that I moved too fast and it seemed like the perfect moment. You just..." he stopped. "I'm just really sorry."

"Luke, it wasn't you. You see, my mum is so protective over me and she won't let me...be with anyone. My parents were never married and I was a mistake and then my dad left me...she just doesn't want that to happen to me." I say.

"I had no idea. I...you've never been kissed before, have you?" humor sparked in his voice. I pulled my knees up to my face.

"Uh. No." I said. He smiled. "So that was your first kiss?"

"Didn't we just determine that?" I ask, burrying my face in embarrassment. He laughed and shook his head.

"Did...you like it?" this boy just wouldn't drop it. I had been trying to figure it out myself.

"I don't know." I said truthfully. I lifted my face from my knees and I saw his smirk.

"Then, should I do it again?" the very words made my stomach leap. He was cheekier than I thought he was.

"Uh. I don't think that's a good-" I didn't finish.

"It's ok, Reina." he moved in a bit and leant into my ear. "I won't hurt you." he said. His voice sent chills down my neck and I closed my eyes. I liked the feeling of his breath against my neck. This wasn't the Luke that I first met.

He held my chin between his thumb and pointer. I closed my eyes again, bracing for the new feeling. A car engine got louder and lights shone on the side of my house.

"Shit." he cursed. He got up quickly. "My parents are home." he ran his fingers through his hair. I got up and sighed. He had almost kissed me for the second time today...even worse, I let him. I climbed back down the rope.

"Don't fall asleep yet." he whispered. I hadn't known what he mean't, until I remembered that his window was across from mine. He was going to talk to me later. At least he couldn't kiss me there.

I nodded and ran off to my house. I creeped in the back door, turned the kitchen lights off, and scurried up the stairs. What on earth was happening? Luke liked me. I was only sixteen. I'm so young and all of this is stuff is going on right now.

I closed my window so that I could change and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. A half an hour passed and Luke still hadn't opened his window. My eyes started to close when I heard a small noise. I got up to see Luke throwing pebbles at the window.

I opened it and saw him, not at his window, but on the ground in front of my house. "What on earth are you doing?" I asked. He didn't answer, he just threw up the same rope that was hanging on the balcony. "Take it." he said. He wanted to come up...in my bedroom. I did as I was told and took the rope and tied it to my bed post.

He climbed up. "I won't be long. I promise. I just wanted to talk." he said. Right. Like only talking was going on that boy's brain. He sat on the window seat and I sat on my bed.

"Just let me talk." I said. "I like you, Luke Hemmings. I'm guessing you like me as well, considering how you kissed me twice." I folded my arms.

"Once." he corrected.

"You attemped to kiss me. Don't forget that." I said.

"And you kissed me back so I don't see the problem." he said. I sighed.

"Ok, look. The point is, every thing we do must be kept a secret. If anyone ever found out, I'd be dead." I said, laying down the rules. Fear flashed in his eyes. "What?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing. It's nothing."

"Luke, what is it? What did I say?" I asked him again. "It's nothing...I just." he took in a deep breath. "Do you want to know the real reason we moved to England?" he asked. Um ok. That was a bit random.

"Sure." I said.

"Ok, well since you told me a secret about your dad. I'll tell you why we came to England." I nodded. Should I be worried?

"We moved because...everyone thought I killed...my girlfriend." my eyes widened.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

A/N

dun dun dunnnnnn! Ok, so yes this was planned. I didn't just throw this in here because I wanted to end with a cliff hanger. There's a story behind it though. Anyways, what should Luke and Reina's ship name be? Ruke? Leina? I dunno. Both sound pretty good.

SO PLEASE! Leave feedback!

Comment, VOTE, and maybe even fan this hopeless little fangirl who writes sad little fanfictions that she hopes will someday come true even though she knows they wont. It's really sad. It is, really.

Love you allllll (Even you, Rachel. Even you.)

Byeee