Pink

Emilia Hitachiin, more commonly known as 'Mimi'. A Japanese-American who was currently on an eleven hour flight, flight '346A' on her way to Bunkyō, Tokyo. The plane set to arrive at Six O'clock in the morning which was 2 p.m. in Los Angeles. With about 10 minutes before landing Emilia's emotions bounced around making her want to scream and cry at the same time, she couldn't help let out a small squeal that she tried muffling with her hands! Her head immediately snapped up to see if anyone had seen her. A boy around her age, on the other side of the plane, seemed to notice and let out a low chuckle, heat instantly traveling up her cheeks. "That was real-" he was interrupted before he could finish hist compliment. "Please buckle up we are about to land" The voice of the flight attendant rang through the intercom, almost sounding too robotic but made all of Mimi's emotions come back to her, causing her to forget all about the boy. 

She suddenly worried about making them wait too long. She hated bothering people, especially, when she knew they where busy. Them; the twins, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, Emilias' older brothers. Even though they were her half brothers, she loved them with all her heart. Hikaru, the oldest, coldest, and hardest to get along with. Kaoru, the younger of the two, easier to get along with, and was more open to ideas. Yet, the twins still had a hard time letting people in, even when the twins (and Emilia) had found about the fact that they were related. Even if Kaoru was nicer and first to open up to Emilia, Hikaru was more attentive and protective of her. Hikaru would always turn to her for advice but never once had it annoyed her. Ever since the twins had let her in, they became attached to each other and now they where going to be living together. The twins being her seniors by one year, it made it easier for them to get along. The plane had finally landed and, Emilia found herself to be the last one to get off.

"Hikaru, I'm nervous." Kaoru admitted shyly, he never liked feeling vulnerable but this time he needed to 'air it out' . "It's okay, Kaoru" Hikaru slapped his shoulder, he played it off even thoughwas most nervous but he wasn't going to let anyone know. "Flight '346A' will be arriving shortly, Thank You!" The intercom announced and they both let out sighs of relief now knowing that nothing had happened with the plane.

"Do you hear that? It sounds like someone's running" Kaoru said as he cleaned his ear with his finger. The twins turned around just to be knocked down to the floor. She was finally here! The twins smiled as an arm wrapped around necks, hugging them tightly. "Hello, Baby sister!" Kaoru and Hikaru said at the same.

Their robotic was of talking in unison made her blood boil, she absolutely hated the fact that they could creep her out so easily. "Don't start that already!" she giggled with a big smile that made her cheeks ache. "Why are you crying?" Kaoru asked obviously concerned that she hadn't even been in Tokyo an hour and she had already she tears. "I don't know, I guess I missed you guys" she smiled harder, she hadn't even noticed that she was crying. "AWW" they all looked up to see a crowd of people just watching them.

When they all stood up and dusted themselves off,  an elderly man gave them each a picture. They thanked him as he left and then took a few seconds to look over the picture. It was the exact moment Emilia had tackled the boys, with her in mid-air and the twins looking surprised. They all placed the pictures in Emilia's back-pack. Hikaru grabbed Emilia's right hand and Kaoru her left, then each one took a suitcase in their spare hand. After a few minutes of walking Emilia felt as if someone was messing with my back-pack but ignored it as she was too engulfed in catching up with her brothers.

Emilia looked up at the boys to see them in their own worlds but they held smiles so genuine that it melted her heart! "Baby Mimi, we will leave these at home then go out, okay?" Hikaru said, referring to the suitcases she nodded her head in agreement.

Emilia said hello to the twins mother before they left, a hello that took awhile because the women loved to pinch cheeks, and give hugs repeatedly. Only after tearing Emilia out of the ladies claws where they now in the car driving to the school to enroll her, before going out to eat. Emilia wanted to bang her head on the car window, she was starved and only running on airplane peanuts. "WE ARE HERE!" Kaoru announced into a fake microphone as Emilia and Hikaru giggled. Emilia stared at the school and was at a loss for words, how did she pick the correct words "It's very uhm...pink?" The twins noticed the way her face cringed at the color, "yeah, but you will like it!" the twins promised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!
**(VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE)**

I do not own any of the OHSHC characters or photos, unless, I say otherwise. I own my OC's; Emilia & Kai.