Chapter 8: Moments

Kiara POV

I shaked Carlos, but he won't move. Ugh, why are you so hard to wake up. 

I then got an idea, hopefully he likes me. I moved to his cheek and planted a kiss. It was just a small kiss. Hopefully it wakes him up.

I watched as he moved, then his eyes flattered open.

" here, get change Carlos " 

" huh, oh um uh thanks " he grabbed the clothes and got changed in the bathroom.

Carlos took awhile so I got change myself. I chose a cream tee with a black collar and dark cream shorts with a black paw on the right bottom corner.

I hear the door open, just as I finish getting change, out came Carlos. 

He then flopped onto my bed. I then followed his lead and did the same. We laughed together.

" hey Kiara, can I stay for the night in your dorm. I don't want to get annoyed from Rebecca again " he said

" sure, your welcome to stay whenever you want " 

" thanks Kiara" he then pulled me into a hug. I've never hugged a boy before, yeah, I never hugged my brother cuz he is super annoying. 

I hugged Carlos back, then let go. 

" thanks " he says, smiling 

Gosh, I really need to stop blushing whenever I'm around him.

" hey look a sunset " 

I pulled Carlos by the hand and ran to my window, 

" wow! The sunset is so beautiful." 

" like you " Carlos whispered 

I blushed.

He Intwines our fingers as we watched the sunset together, I leaned my head on his shoulder, he wrap an arm around me. Pulling me closer to him. 

I looked up to him, he looked down and smiled.

I really love his smile . . 

Carlos POV

I watch the beautiful sunset with Kiara. I want to stay in this moment with her. Just me and her. . . .

Suddenly, the door fling open and in came Evie. 

I  Immediately took my arms away from Kiara and blush scarlet red. I'm so embarrassed . .

" hi guys, you know the Neon lights ball is coming up right? Well I was thinking we could do a sweetheart dance at the end. I mean we all have dates, right? " Evie says

" that's a great idea! "  Kiara says 

She ran, hugged and squealed with Evie. 

I coved my ears. 

What torture! This why I get out of the room quickly with girls like these.