Suddenly the smell of vampires increased.

"And i would like to dedicate it to my friend Jada Balkavin. If wasn't for you and your pack, we wouldn't be here." She smiled.

Everyone looked at me and was whispering.

Then Dean Adrian and a few security guard were going up the stairs, but they were stopped when a few more vampires jumped on them, making them unconscious.

The girls gasped with all the all the guys growled.

"To start the festivities, our first guest is none other than Kimberly Tandil." I looked to Bo who's eyes have changed. And he looked like he was on the verge of shifting. Kita put a hand on him trying to calm him down. But he growled at her, making her flinch.

Then Danny appeared holding Kimberly , he had one arm around both her arms and the other covering her mouth. She looked so weak and pale. She kept coming in and out of conscience.

"Kimberly is going to be the opening act, to give a taste of what's to come." Then Danny moved his arms to to Kimberly's shoulders showing her to the crowd.

Then Dimitriana started walking to Kim.

"Wait!", I yelled. " take me instead of her. It's me who you want."

Dimitriana smiled. "Aw thats true Jada, but I don't need anyone coming after my clan once I'm done."

Then she walked over to Kimberly, placing her hand on her neck, elonging her finger nails.

Suddenly Bo leaped in the air getting ready to land on Dimitriana, but she pushed him with her palm making him fall back to the floor.

Then everyone was growling and ready in a fighting stance.

"Enough with the interruptions." Dimitriana hissed. Then she stuck her nails into Kimberly's neck and cut her throat. Danny threw Kim to the floor. Making her role down the flight of stairs.

That's when all hell broke loose. Every wolf shifted and went to attack Dimitriana but then coming from both sides came a clan of vampires hissing. Everyone was fighting. I was still in shock and comprehending what was going on.

Then I saw Dimitriana walking down the stairs looking right at me. Suddenly a wave of rage came through me making me shift into Nala. I howled making my pack shift as well.

I started running and so did she. With little distance between us, we both jumped to fight when a large grey wolf knocked me to floor. I looked up to see glowing icy blue eyes.
Danny.

I growled at him why are you defending her Danny, she just killed your mate?

'No she is my mate and I will protect her.' He growled back at me.
I went to get up when he pinned me to the floor. I tried to get up butnhe was stronger than me.

I don't know how, but I looked into his eyes which were now red.

The only explanation for that would be if a vampire bite him, making him half werewolf half vampire...a made hybrid.

He cocked back his head, snarling. I closed my eyes getting to see my father and Luna, when suddenly I felt the pressure come off my shoulders.

I opened my eyes to see Lloyd (Daxs wolf) tackling Danny.

Go, Ill take care of him. Dax mindlinked me.

I nodded.

I looked at the rest of the crowd, and to my surprise I saw more werewolf's than vampires. Then my gaze looked back to Dimitriana who realised the same thing as me.

The weres were winning, we were stronger. I started walking towards Dimitriana. She started backing away. Then she turned around only to face a huge brown wolf was snapping his jaw at her. It was Bo. She started to back away from, butbshe was trapped between the two of us.

Bo wasted no time to lung at her. He went for her neck but she slid on her knees under him. He quickly turned to try again but she jumped, doing a flip landing on his back.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. One thing we weres know is to never let a vampire get their arms around you. They have the strength to squeeze the life out of you.

Bo was struggling to get her off. I jetted to get her off his back when two muscular Vampires hissed at me.

I need to get to Bo, if Dimitriana kills him, his pack will become rogue.

The vampires pushed me into a corner, leaving me no exit.

They pulled back their hands back to strike. I dodged one but the other one cut my nose. I let out a howl. Were's noses are connected to our eyes, so if one is damaged so it the other. So I was temporary blind.

They went to strike again, but then a beautiful white wolf and light brown wolf bit their arms ripping from their bodies.

It was Devin and Sam. They were tag teaming every vampire they came across.

I ran back to Bo and Dimitriana. Dimitriana was still on Bo's back, luckily she hasnt hurt him yet. I ran as fast as I could to them. I lunged at Dimitriana knocking her off of him.

She quickly jumped back up. Me and Bo both lunged at her but she ducked making us land behind her.

The Bo went after her again. He snapped at her but she punched him making him howl in pain.

The punch must have been powerful because she knocked him out.

Then she jumped to the second floor and leaped out a window.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫