ze Part eh 22 :{)

ⓥⓐⓢ ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓔⓝⓘⓝ?

Sorry I don't update as much. Not sure if I should keep going with this story. Still being ghost readers. :/

Well. Let's carry on with the story, shall we? (:

♚Few days later.♚

◆Dahlila's POV◆

The whole cheating thing with Zayn passed over. Everything was back to normal. I was at my flat going through Twitter. Hate didn't get to me though. My phone started ringing. It's my mom.

####

Me: "Hello?"

Mom: "Hi Love Bug!"

Me: "Hi Mommy!" I say excitedly. We've always had a close relationship.

Mom: "What do you think of me stopping by?"

Me: "That'd be great! When do you plan on coming down?"

Mom: "I'm not sure but I will let you know."

Me: "Okay, Ma. Luff you!"

Mom: "Lurve you too!"

##########

Yay! Oh shit. I forgot to tell her about Zayn. Oh well. She'll find out soon enough.

[1 New Message]

Zayn<3: I'm picking you up at 8. Wear semi-formal. Love you ;)

Me: Erm, where are we going?

Zayn<3: It's a surprise! Does your friend Abby wanna go?

Me: Wont it be weird?

Zayn<3: Niall saw her on one of your Tweets. He thinks she's beautiful.

Me: I'll ask her. I'll call you later, Kay babe?

Zayn<3: Okay. Bye love;)

"ABBY!" I yelled through the flat. "WHAT?!" You can tell the annoyance in her voice. "COME HERE! IT'S IMPORTANT!" She groaned and trudged down the stairs.

"Wanna go on a double date with me?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. Her eyes widened. "With who? Better not be someone terrible. I hate blind dates. 'Member what happened last time you set me up?" she questioned suspiciously.

I giggled at the thought. That was a mistake. "It's not exactly a blind date. Someone saw a pic of you on Twitter and thought you are beautiful. "And this someone is?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Don't freak out. It's Niall." Her eyes widened and jaw dropped. "You're lying." I shook my head and she squealed with excitement. "They're coming at eight." I tell her before pushing her upstairs to get ready.

This shall be fun...

※※※※※※※※※

Hi Zayngels. What's up?

Sorry if it's short.

Please don't give on me. I'm really really really sorry. I've been really stressed. And I can't think straight. Best part is I got a wonderful boyfriend to help me through It.♥

Thank you if you are reading this. I've gotten used to no response but I'm having fun writing this. Anyways, thank you.♥♥

Keep wishing on stars. It helped me(:

☆ミ ☆彡

Stay beautiful. I love you.

~Aneleise ♥*^▁^*

Lost Love ~A Zayn Malik Fanfic~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें