Part 17 (extra long) :D

Here's my update Zayngels! I had to update because I kinda maybe made a deal with @abbababy that if she'd update, I'd make an extra long chapter. I just wanted her to update, not take it seriously. OH WELL!!! Here you go abbababy for updating!! BTW Read her story "Call Me Yours".. its AmaZayn! :D

##########

Dahlila's POV

The kiss deepened instantly. Zayn lied me down then started hovering me, not breaking the kiss.

He tore off his shirt exposing his perfectly chiseled abs. Damn he was fit. He played with the hem of my shirt. Just when he was about to pull it off, Liam walked in.

"What do you guys want for din-" he stops. Zayn just sat there smirking while I put my shirt down and blushed wildly. "Are they banging?!" Louis screams from downstairs.

"Fuck you Louis!" I scream back, laughing. I hear him coming upstairs.

"No one tells the queen 'Fuck You'" he says snapping his fingers in a 'Z' formation. "So-rry 'Queen Louise'" I say putting air quotations around Queen Louise.

"That's right. Now go get me a carrot, peasant!" he commands. "As you wish my queen." I say heading to the kitchen. I grab a carrot and throw it. It hits him right in the sack.

"Uhmphmkalfh" he groans from upstairs. "Oh my God, Louis are you ok?" I say worried. "It's fine" his voice cracking at the end.

"You sure?" I question still looking concerned. "Yeah" he says weakly, heading to the kitchen. Niall is in there eating and laughing his ass off.

Louis puts a bag of peas on his area, and I can't help but to laugh along with Niall.

I head into the lounge where the boys were watching Dora. "Are you guys really watching Dora?"

"Dora is my hero and I will marry her one day!" Harry yells. This makes me go into another fit of laughter.

"Who will be your best man? Boots? The map?" I say in between laughing fits. "Backpack!" he says laughing.

Typical Harry Styles. What will this world become?

We may never know....

**********

There is my update.

I like cats. Cats are nice.

Fan

Vote

and Comment.

Ok, nothing further.

Stay 1Derful ;)

~Aneleise <3