Part 16!! Yay!

{A/N}: Vas Happening Zayngels?! I Was Going Through My Story And I Noticed That All My Parts Are Very Short… I will try to write more but it’s hard. So far, this whole story has been written on my phone (No , not an iPhone.. I’m too poor for that kind of shiz, don’t judge me) and this is the first written on a computer. There’s a lot more options like bolds and italics.  ANYWHO… Here’s my update. Please Tell Me What You Think Guys. I Need Feedback!!! Okay, No More Blah. J

Zayn’s POV

I’m mad. Not just mad but like I could punch a wall. I’m actually scared to know what Dahlila’s going to tell me.

Have her and Louis been going out behind my back? If they have, what would happen to us?

“Zayn…” she pauses. I pick up my head to see her beautiful brown eyes. “Louis kissed me.” she looks down to her feet. Before she says anything else, I storm out of the room.

“ Zayn!” she yells. I don’t look back. The boys were sitting in the lounge. “Where’s Louis?” I growl. The boys share looks with each other, remembering what had happened. “Where’s Louis?!” I start to yell.

“He went somewhere with Eleanor.” Niall says worried. “That’s just fantastic! He kissed my girlfriend then went off with his girlfriend.” I say still angry.

I walk back up to my room with Dahlila there crying. “Why’d you kiss him, Dahlila?” I say filled with hurt.

“I didn’t Zayn! He kissed me! I pulled away before he got too far! You go and assume I kissed him because I told you! I told you because I love you. If you weren’t to find out by me, how much worse would it have been?!” Dahlila screams.

I just stood there, jaw-dropped.

“Dahlila I-“she cut me off. “Why didn’t you trust me, Zayn?” she says, sniffling. “I do trust you. And I’m sorry for thinking you were cheating on me. I love you with all that I have Dahlila. I’m sorry” I say fiddling with my fingers.

“It’s fine, but I want you to trust me. And I love you too.” She says smiling. I sat with her on the bed and kissed her. It was a passionate kiss. I rested my hands on her waist. She snaked her arms around my neck.

Dahlila’s POV

It was perfect. How could two peoples’ lips be so in sync? They fit together like puzzle pieces. It still had that ‘first kiss spark’. Like they were made just for me (A/N: See what I did there :]). Magic was an understatement.

How was that lovelies? Better? Longer? Tell me what you think!! Thanks for 187 reads!! I Freaked Even Though It’s Not A Lot.. Oh Well!!!!!!

 Who do you ship?

Zahlila?

Lahlila or Douis?

Any of the other boys??? Tell me!

Shoutouts for anyone who

FANS

VOTES OR

COMMENTS!!

Till next time Zayngels!! Stay Sexy ;)

~Aneleise <3