Part 18 ;D

Hi Zayngels! Vas happening?! :)

Whatcha been up to?

Please give me feedback!!!

I don't know if you like it!!! :(

Voting, takes 2 seconds,

Commenting, a few keys.. even a simple 'Hi'

And you don't have fan if you don't want to. But would be appreciated :)

Manatees have nipples on their armpits o.O

Ok no further... Enjoy!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Harry's POV

Dahlila and Zayn are cute. I just don't want to see her hurt. I've known her only for a few days, but we've gotten close. I love her.

AS A FRIEND! Hah, I know what you thought. She's like my sister though. We'll be always be the bestest friends. It's been a couple days since 'The Kiss'. Both Louis and Dahlila have forgotten about it

"Lets go clubbing!" Niall says.

Dahlila's POV

"Lets go clubbing!" Niall says.

I hear the word clubbing and I'm down. I trot down the stairs. "Can I come?" I ask rather quickly. "Sure, anyone else?" "I wanna go!" Louis whines. He starts pouting.

I start to laugh. I mean, who wouldn't laugh at 'The Tommo' when he does something stupid?

We have 2 hours before we leave. I want to take a shower even though I showered this morning. I start to undress and turn on the shower waiting for it to heat up, when the door opens.

It's Niall. Great. " What the hell Niall! I'm naked!" I yell trying to cover myself with my hands, failing.

"I- uh- sorry! I had to pee and I thought you were in the shower!" He states. I quickly hop in the shower to hide behind the curtain. "Hurry up and piss, God damn it." I rush.

I hear the door close so a assume it's safe. I get out and get my styling tools ready. I hop back into the shower. Every little droplet massaging my back. I shampoo and condition my hair then get out.

I dress into the clothes I had layed out before. A dark red tank top, skinny jeans, a leather jacket that stops just below my breasts, and some black booties. To add on I put on a necklace with many layers. I had a yellow clutch to go with it (Picture on side).

I blow dry my hair and leave it in its natural loose ringlets. I open the door to find Zayn crash his rough lips on mine. I smile against the kiss and pull away. "I wasn't done!" he whines. I shrug and walk away laughing.

"Who's drinking tonight?" I ask so I know. "I am!" they all say except Liam in unison.Still creepy.

"Shit this is gonna be a long, fun night."

We head out the door to the black van waiting for us.

We'll se what's gonna happen. This shall be interesting...

•••••••••√•••√√√√√√√•''^•=©=£\

How is it Zayngels?

Please read my top authors note...

Luff you!!! ;*

Fan

Vote

Comment!!! :)

Stay Sexay!!! ;)

~Aneleise <3