Part 22 (:

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in a while ): How's life? I don't know what else to say. No one is commenting or giving me feedback still.. You guys are still being ghost readers! Please please please give me feedback Zayngels!!! Ok, here's the update! And sorry I never mentioned Dahlila's last name. It's James. Don't judge, I couldn't think and @abbababy gave me the name idea! Oh well...

Zayn's POV

'Tweet Posted: I Love you so much @ItsDahlilaJames! Glad we're together! <33"

Ok well that's done. Within seconds I'm get responses. 'OMG I saw you guys on Tumblr! You're so cute together!! #Zahlila'. I retweeted that because I smiled so much after I read that. Some people love it. Some don't. 'Why'd you pick that slut? We'd be so much cuter together!'

With that I slammed my laptop shut in pure anger. Dahlila is not a slut. She's still a virgin for God's sake! Ok, lets not mention that. Anyways, I have to go to a meeting. Not urgent but we have to go. I get in the car and head to the building with the other boys.

Dahlila's POV

"ABBY!" I yell through the house. "WHAT?!" she yells back. "Come here!" I scream as she trots down the stairs. "I'm bored. Lets do something!" I say with a smile. "Like what?" she says with a questioning face. I just shrug.

"Well, shit. You're not helping!" I whine. "Dinner?" she offers. "Where do you want to go? I need to know what to wear!" I yell from upstairs. "I want Mexican." she shrugs.

"Really? Ugh, ok." I chuckle. I get in to my closet and pull out skinny jeans and a graphic T-shirt. I put them on and put my hair up into a messy bun.

Oh shit! I haven't talk to Zayn all day! Oh well, I'll call after dinner. "I'm ready Abby!" she yells back an 'ok' and we leave.

Zayn's POV

Why hasn't Dahlila called today? Not even a text! What if she's with another Guy? I haven't seen Liam since the meeting. That will break my heart. He did say he loved her. We've known each other for so long and I love her so much.

I would lose my mind if she was cheating on me. But she wouldn't do that. I'll wait and see if she'll call later on tonight.

***

{2 Hours Later}

Dahlila's POV

Oh Shit! Zayn! I haven't called him today.

######## (Z: Zayn & D: Dahlila)

Z: "Hello?"

D: "Hi love."

Z: "Oh."

D: "What's wrong?"

Z: "Oh, it's just that you haven't called me all day." He says sarcastically.

D: "What are you saying?"

Z: "I know you're cheating, Dahlila."

D: "Why the fuck would you think that?!" I start getting pissed.

Z: "You usually call everyday."

D: "I was out with Abby. I called late cos I just got back home. We went to dinner and I forgot my phone. Do you really not trust me that much?"

Z: "Oh. I'm sorry. I trust you with everything Lilah. Everything."

@@@@@@@@@

THE END!

Just kidding!

Ok bye.

Stay ExtraordinHarry!

~Aneleise Xx ;)