Da densest

Gakashuu's P.O.V

At the end of the day was p.e.
This class was very strange so he was on full alert. He had to admit tho, Korosensei was a great teacher.

The girls left for the other room to get changed while the boys had to change in classroom. He didn't have a gym uniform so he asked Nagisa for help.

"I think there is a spare uniform in the shed" he said.

Asano thanked him and went outside to the shed. In there he found rubber knifes and all sorts of guns. This made Asano slightly unconfteble so he started looking for the uniforms.

Eventually he found a box that said spare gym uniforms. He opened it to find what looked like the gear spy's wore in action movies. He grabbed one in his size and went back to the classroom.

When he walked in he saw the other boys (inkluding Nagisa who was now very obviously male) changing into the uniforms.

"What kind of p.e do you guy's have that you need these kind of clothes?" Asked Asano.

"Training to kill Korosensei of course" said Terasaka. "Today's parcoor free running" Said Nagisa exited.

When they were do changing they went outside were the girls were already waiting.

"You boys are soo slow" Nakamura San complained. "Aren't we girls seposet to be the one's taking long?"

"Ok class, so today is parcoor. We will split up into groups of two and I will take your time." Said a man with black hair wearing a suit.

"Also I heard we have a new student. Itona, you can teach him the basics of . . . well everything." He said

"Yes sir" Itona replied.

So while the rest of the class was jumping trough the forest he was learning to shoot a gun. Great!

AN it is finally done. I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘