Just Another Bruno Mars Song.

A/N: Heyyy! This chapter is what you could call intense! I started school... Talk about boring! Song for this chapter: Grenade by Bruno Mars.

But anyway here's the story!

Vote

&&

Comment!

Lyndi's pov:

Why does it have to be Mike? I mean really... I would honestly rather have Voldemort with me right now, and that's saying something. I noticed from the corner of my eye, Mikes free hand reaching for the stereo. He turned it off completely, cutting off one of my favorite songs, a team.

"So, your probably wondering why I have your sorry ass driving out the middle of nowhere?" He snickered. I knew he was trouble... Wow I really just spoke Taylor Swift, that's a first. But anyway, this can't be good.

"I have no idea Mike, why won't you just let me go? Please? Just don't hurt Harry..." I said that last part before thinking, big mistake. Now he knows he can use Harry against me whenever he pleases.

"I don't think so Hun. I can take that rich fags money and be on with my life, once I get rid of you." He pushed the gun closer to my temple, scaring me to death. He picked up my phone and unlocked it, the passcode was still my birthday... "So I see, Harry is your new lover, I guess we will have to give him a ring eh?" He was on Harry's contact, he then pressed call and put it on speaker. "And don't even try and speak unless I say so, or else I will blow your brains out."

Harry answered. "Oh my god, I'm so glad you called Lyndi. I was worried sick, after what Gemma said about what happened and you left, I didn-"

"Shut up Harry, you wouldn't want your precious Lyndi to get hurt would you?" He wouldn't... Would he? I mean, He broke up with me, that gives him no right to do this to me.

"N-no please anything. Just don't hurt her. I'll do anything." I could obviously tell he was worried, by the tone of his voice. For once I think somebody genuinely cares about me... Shocker.

"If you care about her you will come to this address. I will text it to you and you better here in exactly an hour or else." He then hung up. I'm pretty sure we all knew what or else meant. Please come Harry.

You know it would have been easier if I would have just stayed with Harry and talked things through.

Harry's pov:

No, no, this can not be happening. I may not know Lyndi very well, but look at her. She's gorgeous, and not only that but her personality is perfect. She just is so different, it's amazing. I could have almost anybody I want, but all I want is her. And her only. That's why I'm going to take the risk and go to the address this kidnapper gave to me.

I got in my car and started the engine, not bothering to do my normal routine and find a good station for some music. I just put it into reverse backed out and drove away. I put the address in my GPS and sped away to find Lyndi.

Lyndis pov:

We arrived at some random cabin in the woods... Oh great a horror story moment. Now all we need is zombies and vampires. Mike came over and got me out of the car and took me into the strange cabin, which was very nice on the inside, surprisingly considering it was Mike. I got out and followed him, while he was keeping his eyes on the cabin while mine were staring at him with a blank expression. He unlocked the door and glanced at me before pushing me in and following. I noticed he didn't lock the door, waiting for Harry I suppose.

He put me in a room and tied up my hands and feet but leaving my mouth free, idiot. He went and locked the windows.

"Why are you doing this Mike?" I pleaded, kinda desperate... But who cares.

"Sweetheart, your precious lover will do anything to have you back, including giving me all of his money. But you want to know the best part?" Oh no, he wouldnt hurt me... or worse Harry?

"What?" I spat bitterly and coldly.

"He won't live to see the end of it." He burst out laughing like i had just qouted Kevin Hart or something.

"W-what? You wouldn't? You couldn't... "

"But darling I would." With that, he left the room and went into the unkwon.

*********

Harry's pov:

I was almost at the place where the guy who kidnapped Lyndi told me to go. I was scared not only for her, but for me. I don't want either of us hurt and/ or killed... It took me about 5 more minutes to get to the place safely, when my GPS said Destination Arrived. I put my gun under my Jack Mills hoody, just in case, you never know.

I got out of my car and went to the cabin, ready to knock, but before I could, a guy about my age opened the door.

"I've been expecting you, Harry. Come in, and don't do anything stupid." I looked down and saw that my hands were shaking, all I need to do is get Lyndi and get out of here.

A/N: what do you think?

Vote

&&

Comment!

Everything Has Changed.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें