How did i get this lucky?

*15 minutes later, and 1 awkward car ride*

"So this is where the famous Harry Styles lives?" I said with a cheeky grin.

"Well, actually, this is where my mum lives." He said.

"Your who?" His mum? A mum is a plant....

"Oh, I'm sorry, you're not from here. My m-mom, yeah my mom." He chuckled afterwards, realizing you were a 'foreign!'

"Oh I'm sorry. When you said mum, I thought you meant the plant." We both had a bit of a laugh. "I was going to say the guy I've always been in love with is cra-" Oh. My. Gosh. I just admitted I was in love with him. I was blushing so hard, I probably looked like I would burst.

He chuckled. "So your in love with me eh?" He said smirking. I immediately blushed.

"Well, I've always been a directioner, and when I watched the video diaries, I knew you were the one." I said with sudden confidence.

He reached in and grabbed the small of my neck, he pulled me close and kissed me gently. My hands immediately went to his luscious curls. The kiss went from gentle to rough and passionate. I've never felt this good, even with Bret.

He was the one that broke away. "I-I'm sorry." He said awkwardly while scratching his neck. He was definitely uncomfortable.

"It's okay." I blushed. "I actually enjoyed it." I said with a wink.

"I did too." He just smiled. Oh those dimples! "Shall we go inside?"

"Sure." I said and we got out.  

We went inside and he sat on the couch and patted the spot beside him. I sat down and he asked, "What movie do you want to watch?" I thought for a moment. "How about 'The Notebook?'" I had read on some website that he loved this movie.

"Okay, but I will warn you, I'm a cryer!" He said and blushed.

"Don't worry Styles, I am too."

We cried a lot during the movie, it was sad. When it was over we decided to watch another movie.

"You choose this one Harry!" I stated.

He looked at me with an evil grin, in his hand was Insidious. Not a scary movie, I will be terrified.

"This. This is the movie." He said quietly.

"Harry!!! I'm going to get so scared though!" I whined.

"Don't worry babe, I'm right here." He smirked. He put the movie in and sat next to you again.

The movie began, and you thought it was alright. When the scary parts came, you screamed and cuddled into Harry's chest. You've seen this movie before, so you asked Harry if he has. "No, actually I haven't." He replied.

I wonder if he knows about the scary suprise? Hmm....

***I don't know if their is a surprise or not, it's just a part of the plot!***

(Harry's pov)

Lyndi asked me if I had seen this movie, I haven't, so I said no. She just smirked, what does she know.

*Surprise time!*

This horribly, scary part came and instead of her jumping on me, I jumped on her. I quickly moved, embarrassed. I felt like a girl. I blushed and couldn't stop.

"Harry, Harry, Harry. I never knew you were so... So... Feminine!" She laughed at me.

"Erm, well, erm." I had no words.

"It's okay Harry, we all get scared." I smiled and she kissed my dimple.

At the end of the movie I noticed it was 11:30. Lyndi was asleep and I was tired also. I whispered her name, "Lyndi.... Lyndi!" "Harry? Can I just stay here, please?" She wanted to stay... Here... With me... "Sure love." I replied gently.

I carefully picked her up and carried her to my room. I would just sleep on the couch. As I was walking, Gemma and my mum came in the door.

"Mum, Gemma!" I stated!

"Harry!!" They said in unison. "What are you doing here? Who is that? Never mind, Im just glad your home." My mum said that.

"I'm going to put her to bed and go to bed myself. I will explain all in the morning." I stated.

They just nodded, as if they understand. 

I walked her up the stairs to my room. I layed her down, and then she reached up and touched my face. "Harry..." Was all she said.

************************************

Authors note: I just love cliff hangers!! The next chapter will be uploaded soon! I love all of you reading this! P.S. things might change with Harry and Lyndi when Lyndi meets the boys! (; I know you're dying now!! Xx