Thank you Starbucks!

(Harry's pov)

Finally! I get 2 weeks off to go see my family in Holmes Chapel. I love the band and the boys and the fame and all, but sometimes I just need a break.

I boarded the plane, first class, ready to be home.

*3 hours later*

I got off the plane and rented a car, and headed home to see my mum and Gemma as soon as I can. They don't know I'm coming, but what a surprise they have.

(Original pov)

I've been here in Holmes Chapel for about 4 days. I'm adjusting, slowly but surely. I've been texting Abby like mad, Brent to, but no reply. It's probably best that I move on, get ready for a new year and a new me.

(Harry's pov)

I got home, went to the door with my key. I unlocked the door as quietly as I could, "SURPRISE!!!!" I yelled cheerfully! "Hmmmm, where are they?" I thought in my head. I guess they aren't home. I guess I will go to Starbucks for some coffee until they get home. I got in my car and drove to the closest Starbucks.

(Original pov)

"Joe, May? I'm going to Starbucks!"  

I said as a statement rather than a question.

"Alright Dear, but you can just call us Gram and Gramps, if you'd like!" She said in her sweet old lady voice.

I threw on some black skinnys, and my favorite Jack Mills shirt. I let my way hair down, with a white beanie and light make up. To top it off, simple black wedges.

"Okay thanks!" I stated as I grabbed the keys to the car they got me, and headed to Starbucks.  

*At Starbucks*

I walked in and BAM it hit me, in the corner with a newspaper was Harry Styles, but with a weird disguise on. I walked over to him with a cheeky grin on my face.

"Your Harry Sty-" he cut me off by covering my mouth with his hand. "Shhhh, don't let anyone know I'm here, I will get killed!!" He whispered and it gave me chills.

I thought for a second. "I won't say anything if you let me sit with you!" I said with an evil grin!

"Fine, fine. Just sit down! What's your name anyway?" I couldn't believe I was in his presence!!

"M-my names L-L-Lyndi" I said and immediately blushed because I just looked like a fool.

"What a beautiful name, Lyndi." I almost died at the way he said my name. "I'm guessing your not from around here?" He said.

"No, I just moved here from the U.S. Florida to be exact. I've been here for 4 days now." I suddenly became a little sad at thinking of the past.

"You look sad, what's wrong Love?" Now this time I did die.

In all honesty, I didn't want to tell him, or anyone for that fact.

"I lived in Florida all my life, then one day when I was at my best friend Abby's house, there was a house fire and my parents were inside." I began to tear up, and then cry. "It's just, I had such a perfect life, and then one day my happy, fairy tale life came crashing down." At this point, I was an emotional mess.

I looked up, and I saw Harry looking at me with sad, caring eyes. The second I realized I was crying in front of Harry Styles, I immediately stopped.

"Lyndi, I had no idea, if I would have known, I never would have brought it up." He grabbed my hands and then gestured me to come to him.

"W-what is I-it?" I whispered with sobs.

"Just come here" he whispered back.

I got up and sat in the booth next to him, he looked me dead in the eye and hugged me while I cried. He just rocked me back and forth with a "Shhh everything will be alright." Here and there. He was so comforting.

Once I had stopped crying, he looked at me again, "How about you come back to my place with me, we can watch some movies to cheer you up?" He asked out of generosity.

"Look Harry, I know I'm in a state of 'need,' but I don't want to be a charity." I said with shame and sadness.

"Lyndi! Don't ever think that I would do that. I could get up right now, and leave, but I'm not going to. Now come on Love, let's go." He is so much sweeter than I thought!

"Okay! Just let me text my grandparents, and let them know where I'll be." I took out my iPhone and texted my Grandpa Joe: "Hey Joe-" wait no, gramps. I quickly started over. "Hey Gramps, I met a new friend in town, and I'm going to hang out with him. I'm safe, don't worry. Xx."

"Ready?" Harry asked.

"Ready ready!" That was stupid. Why didn't I just say yes?

He chuckled and held out his arm, which I gladly took.

***********************************

Authors note: What did you think?? What will happen?? Comment and vote please!! Next chapter will be soon!!