Adrienette one-shot •Dancing Partners• (Part 1)

Hi! Hope you enjoy this one-shot (well, part 1 actually) and image above belongs to it's rightful owner.

~~~Tuesday~~~

"Friendly reminder that this Thursday is the dancing competition. Today you Will be assigned with your partners to the ones who signed up. " Mrs. Bustier spoke. "First of all The ones who signed up are: Nino, Adrien, Chloe , Sabrina, Mylenne, Alix, Alya and Marinette" she added.

"Wait what? I didn't sign up..." Marinette spoke. "I kinda signed you up. Sorry Mari... But hey, I hear it will be with partners. What if you'll be with Adrien?" Alya commented.

"The teams are:
1:Nino with Alya
2:Adrien and Marinette."

(The logic xD )

Marinette freaked out on the inside. Alya poked her best friend with her elbow.
Adrien turned around to face Marinette. "Looks like we'll be partners." Adrien spoke winking at Marinette then turning back around.

Chloe noticed this and groaned, looking menacingly at Marinette.

"3: Chloe with Ali-..."

"What?! No!! I demand to be with Sabrina. We even already have a dance routine." Chloe interrupted Mrs. Bustier .

"Very well then... Chloe with Sabrina.

"And the last team is Mylene with Alix" she finished. The bell rang indicating that school was over. "You may gather your stuff and leave" Mr. Bustier spoke dismissing everyone.

Marinette and Alya were about to exit the school when Adrien and Nino caught up to them. "Hey girls!" Nino spoke. "Hey Marinette, since we're partners for the competition... Uh why don't we get started on things?" Adrien spoke.

"S-sure on what?" Marinette replied. "Umm, the routine and where we'll practice." Adrien said. "And the outfits!" Alya spoke.
"Yeah, even the outfits ..." Adrien said nervously. "Although we can't rehearse at my house. My dad has a reunion there with other important people so... How about we practice at your house?" Adrien spoke. "Oh Sure, Although I don't dance well..." Marinette spoke.

"What are you-..." "gonna wear? We'll settle that later..." Marinette interrupted Alya.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine" Adrien said giving Marinette a warm smile. And Marinette blushed lightly. "About the outfits, yeah well see that later... I'll drop by later on then.." Adrien said. Marinette nodded. "Later " Adrien spoke waving goodbye. Marinette did the same.

"Alya we'll discuss this by text gotta go bye" Nino said leaving with Adrien.

Marinette touched her shoulder sighing and smiling like a dork. "Oh boy..." Alya said pinching her nose. "Why'd you say that you didn't know how to dance? You DO know how Marinette. I've seen 1st place dancing trophies in your home one day. That's another reason why I signed you up." Alya commented. "What troph-... Oh yeah" Marinette spoke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's a good thing I've never even put the pictures of Adrien back on the wall." (I don't remember if she did put them back or not, but let's say she didn't for this one-shot xD) Marinette giggled to Tikki. "Yeah, now you don't have to worry about them like last time . Remember to play it cool Mari " Tikki replied. Marinette knew he could arrive any moment. Like last time she played video games with him.

For now she was doing her homework until he came. With earphones on. Tikki sat on her shoulder watching her think. She didn't bother to say anything because Marinette wasn't gonna be able to hear her anyway .

"Marinette someone's here to see you!" Sabine yelled from downstairs. Although she didn't answer. (She had her earphones...) "Well then..You can go up ahead dear." Sabine told Adrien. "Sure, Thank you Mrs." Adrien spoke. "Please call me Sabine" she spoke. "Sabine" Adrien said nodding his head and began to go upstairs while Sabine turned around and fangirled inside. (Because of Mari and Adrien... Not something else xD)

Adrien knocked saying , "Marinette? Can I come in?". Again, no answer. So he took the risk and opened the hatch door and peeked in. But before he did enter Tikki quickly hid in Marinette's pouch. Luckily she, Tikki, was not seen. So, He saw Marinette sitting on her chair doing her homework. Back faced him . He somewhat heard a tune play. He thought maybe that's what Marinette was hearing on her earphones and the music was just loud enough for other people to hear. Until he fully stepped in, he realized that it was Marinette humming.

Few seconds of hearing her humming she began to sing slightly, but enough so Adrien can hear her. He couldn't help but smile. What a beautiful voice she had. He kept standing there, not wanting to interrupt her. He knew it's wrong to be hearing her sing without her approval or concern that he was there but, her voice was like an angel. He wanted her to sing more.

Unfortunately, she stopped singing. And her pencil had rolled of the table and fell to the floor. Adrien picked up the pencil and handed it to her. He was enchanted by her voice, that he didn't even knew what he just did. Marinette grabbed it and thanked him. Resuming on her homework.

Then, she realized what had happened. Well the both of them. Both eyed wide, Marinette turned around and saw Adrien behind her backing up but immediately stopped when she looked at him.

"A-adrien! H-how long have you there been? I-I mean... How long have you b-been there?" Marinette stuttered. "Uh.... Oh just... 1 minute or 3 heh..." Adrien said nervously and scratching the back if his neck. Smiling awkwardly.

There was a very long pause of silence between them. Adrien kept looking at his shoes, and Marinette biting her lip looking somewhere else. Until a knock on her hatch door interrupted the silence, thankfully.

(Note: Is is hatch door or latch door? I'm sorry but I hardly ever hear about these type of doors...)

"You guys hungry? I have a fresh batch of warm cookies here" Tom said, holding out a tray of cookies. Again, being Marinette's (awesome) parents. Wanting to check up on them. "S-sure papa, thank you." Marinette said walking forward his dad, and taking the tray of cookies. Finally, she's gonna let Adrien eat :p

#LetAdrienEat2k16 .... (?

Yes? No? Back to the story then xD

Tom headed back downstairs, now leaving Adrien and Marinette alone. "Well, should we start ? " Marinette spoke. "Sure" Adrien replied.

Marinette set the batch of cookies aside and turned to face him. "So, which song?" Adrien asked. "Hmmm" Marinette thought taping her chin. Then she remembered long ago, In a dancing competition , a routine that always made her win.

"I know!!!" Marinette perked up suddenly, startling Adrien. "Uh, s-sorry about that. I know which song and the routine..." Marinette stated. "Do tell Marinette" Adrien spoke.

¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶

I guess that's enough ... (? Sorry, cliffhanger.
It's just that I've taken long enough updating and I wanted to give you guys a chapter xD And again sorry for not updating, I had many tests approaching so my parents told me to study. And now, (happy that they're over ) I can update more. Sorry for any mistakes.

🎉 You've finished reading .:Miraculous LadyBug:.~ LadyNoir/ Adrienette / Marichat / Ladrien; One-Shots~ 🎉