Marinette One-shot .:Dreaming:.

I don't know what I'm about to write, it just came to my mind seriously, as a dream. But, I'm changing it to this... what else xD it's gonna be short uwu

Marinette and Adrien were at the park hanging out, Alya and Nino were supposed to meet up with them. But, they weren't coming.
This, was Awkward for both of them. The time passed in silence.

'I should start a conversation' 'But how?' Marinette thought.

"So uh.. Adrien where do you see yourself in ten years?" Marinette asked. "Me? Well uh... I don't know." he replied. Marinette smiled and looked down. Not knowing what else to say.

"Marinette..." Adrien said as he grabbed Marinette's chin, her eyes locking with Adrien's. She felt her cheeks heat up. She felt like.. She was gonna melt.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do 10 years from now... But, ask me  where my heart will be in 10 years, even 50. And I'll surely reply... 'With YOU' " Adrien stated. Marinette's face was as red as Nathanael's hair.

Their faces, inching closer and closer each time. Adrien closed his eyes. Marinette did the same.
They're lips were inches apart of making contact....

But, Marinette heard loud banging in her head. She was startled and jumped back, Marinette closed her eyes. Why is she feeling those bangs in her head? The banging hit her again. She opened her eyes and...

***

"Marinette!!" Sabine yelled, opening the hatch door of her room. "Marinette you're gonna be late for school!" Sabine warned.

Marinette stared at her blanket blankly.. Until she realized that her mother was there. She springed up from her bed. "Oh uh.. You're right! Thank you mom, I'll be going in a sec! " Marinette spoke. Scratching her head, smiling to her mom sheepishly.

When her mother left, he plopped back to her bread. Muffling her face in her pillows.

It was all a dream... A very nice one though.

Marinette sighed.
"Dang it..."

-----_________------

Hope you enjoyed this one-shot ^u^  one other thing, you guys can request anything of any pair (whether it's Ladynoir, Ladrien, Marichat or Adrienette) for any future chapter so, Request!

(^ω^)