Cafe Date [Buffy]

You look at the time on your wrist, it's already 7.45pm. You promise to meet your best friend at the cafe near your work place at 8pm. Supposedly you ended work at 7 but your boss asked you to do some paper work to prepare for tomorrow 's presentation for the project that the client interested in.

"Okay, this is perfect!" You said to yourself while checking the whole report making sure there's no errors.
"Done and send." You emailed the report to your boss and packed all the stuff in your bag. You looked at your watch it's already 7.55pm. You ran out of your office and rushed to the cafe.

Actually this is gonna be the first time you are meeting him after 3 years him studying in Canada. Wondering how much he would change but one thing for sure your feelings for him still the same. You two have been updating each other through Skype but meeting him face to face making your heart beat really fast.

Lost in your thoughts, without realizing you finally arrived at the cafe. You push the door and you looked around the cafe trying to find him. The guy with pink hair, sunglasses with black long sleeve sweater at the corner of the cafe attract your attention.

You just admire him from afar instead of walking to him

You just admire him from afar instead of walking to him. He was on his laptop working on something. He ran his fingers through his hair and take a sip of his coffee on his right.

'Wow he's getting more and more attractive after all these years ' You thought to yourself.

Snap back to reality, realize that you were already late and you hurry to the table he sitting at.

"Hey sorry I'm late, got some last minute work to do. " you told him while pulling out a chair opposite of him for you to sit. While settling down, you didn't hear any reply from him. You look up and saw him staring at you. You waved your hands in front of him to get his attention.

"Oh uh yes what? I'm sorry, what did you say? "

"I said sorry I'm late, got some last minute work to do. you okay?"

"Um yeah I'm okay," he laugh nervously "you want anything? I'll order it for you"

"Sure, white chocolate mocha please. Thanks."

"Same old Y/N" he winked.

"You know and yet you asked what I want?"

"Just making sure" then he make his way to the counter.

You look at his back when he walked.
"If only I could tell him but I don't want to ruin this friendship we have."
After minutes of waiting he came back with your drink on his right hand. Then he stand on your right, he put his left hand on his back and bend towards you and place your drink in front of you.

"White Chocolate Mocha for my princess." He winked and went back to his seat. You just smile trying to hide your blushing by keep drinking. You two keep talking till it's late night.

"I'll drive you home since it's kinda late now" he stood up and wear his sunglasses.

"Its late night why are you wearing sunglasses? "

"Only cool kids wear sunglasses at night and I'm the coolest kid that you have as your best friend." He pinched your nose.
"Lets go this cool kids is gonna drive you home." He put his arms around your shoulder and walked out of the cafe with you being so close to him.

End

Sorry if it's kinda suck or errors in the story ✌