"Its nothing. Here these are yours too." I smiled down at he shocked face.

She frowned when she saw all the bikinis inside the bag, she was about to say something when I beat her to it. "Hey! Don't look at me like that! Its a gift from the shop!"

She rolled her eyes obviosly not believing me. "Gift! What for? For crying like a baby when I saw the bitch Melissa?"

"I donno about that Melissa bitch, but I guess the gift goes for the hottest girl in the shop!" He said smiling widely.

"Are you flirting with me?" She frowned.

"No! Ofcourse not! After all they said so, not that I see you hot! You're not!"

"What! So I'm not hot now?" She said laughing, she's obviosly enjoying this.

I smiled, "Well, you're a little hot, just don't cry.. And talking about crying who is Melissa?"

The smile directly disappeared from her angel-like face. She looked at me in the eyes. I can see there's tears in her eyes threatening to fall.

"She was my bestfriend."

"Was?"

"Yeah.."

"Mmm and why do you hate her so much?"

"Shut up Alex. Just leave it. I came with you to enjoy the day, not to be reminded about the bad things that happenned in my life earlier."

"Okay." I thought maybe Its another sensitive matter..

We finally reached the beach which was crowded. We sat down the hot sand and ate small snacks that Julie has prepared from home.. Those chocolate chip cookies so delicious!

"So.. wanna swim?" I asked her. I turned and looked at her and she took my breath away she was staring at the see her eyes sparkling her face so peaceful it made me want to grab it and kiss her senseless, she was such a beauty, so perfect with no makeup on, so natural...

"Weirdo" she said lifting her lips upward smiling, still looking forward. My heart skipped a beat.

"What?" I said totally bewitched by her beauty.

"You're staring at me. Stop it ass!" She said laughing loudly. I smiled. And said nothing... She's perfect I thought, I wish I can kiss her, I wish I can-

Suddenly she flipped and in a flash she was ontop of me. Her face so close, her eyes looking down at mine.. "Stop staring at me!" She said emphasizing each word.

I can feel her breath on my lips. I wanted her. I wanted her so bad. But I couldn't.. I knew she would run for the hills if I kissed her now or told her how I feel..

Still looking in her eyes, I swear I saw desire in there. Only for a moment then, Viola! She got off me in a second and stood up, unzipped her dress, and walked into the sea.. Her bare legs so tall, so sexy, and not to mention how the swim suit she was wearing was backless, only strings attached, she looked like a nymph, it took his breath away...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Julia's POV:

What is this? Why Is he staring at me like this? Why did he buy me those new bikinis? Why did he say I'm the hottest girl in the shop? What is this I saw in his eyes? Is it possible he loves me? Or is it lust?

Yes thats it. He's only into me because I'm the first girl to ever refuse him. Thats it. I'm sure once he sleeps with me he'll stop being that lovey-dovey like a stupid boy thats making my heart beat senseless...

I should fix this. I don't want to fall again... not with Alex. He's a player for crying out loud! So if sleeping with him will get him off my back then let it be. I'll sleep with him. It won't hurt right? Not to mention he's got the sexiest body ever..

Wait! What Am I thinking? Have I lost my mind completely? No way in hell will I let that stupid Alex approach me anymore. I'll make sure of this... after sleeping with him? NO. NO. NO. and thats final.. I'll get rid of him by other more respectful techniques.. but the problem is that he is being a friend... And I sure as hell need a friend right now, I can't just let him go like that, or else I'll get back with Cameron.. He's keeping me occupied.. And thats what matters. He's nothing but an occupation. Nothing.. But the way he looks at me makes me want to leave every ounce of self-respect and pounce into his arms and beg him to take me...

I glaced backward, at him, and saw him staring at me again.

"FUCK YOUUU" I shouted. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Why am I feeling like this? I dived into the sea and swam as fast and hard as I can to get my mind out of that handsome man staring at me making my insides melt slowly..

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hey I know its been A Very Long Time since a last updated.. Sorry guys, Hope you enjoy this chapter, I'll update when I can ♡

Don't forget to VOTE and

COMMENT !!

- Ella♡