Chapter Two

Julia's POV:

Tuesday morning came, yeaay! I sighed as I turned off the annoying alarm. Today is my first day working for that arrogant bastard. I chose my outfit, its consisted of a neon pink shorts and a very huge grey backless-shirt. I get dressed once I took a shower, tied my boring brown hair in a neat bun, applied a little bit of mascara and lipgloss.. After all, its my first day at work, besides I'm a strong believer that first impressions are the most important. I really hoped to get well with all the trainers and people registered in my class as well..

I took a bus and told the driver to drop me at Moritti's Gym. I'm 26 and still, I don't have a car.. Its okay with me anyway I'm already saving to buy a small one..

Once I reached my destination I saw a black SUV stopping infront of the gym as well, and guess who was in this Freakin hot SUV? Well, Mr.Moritti ofcourse. I glared his way while crossing the street to reach the gym entrance. That lucky bastard. I really strongly dislike this man, for what reason? Don't ask.

'But its wrong to dislike a person when you don't even know him.' Said the wise part of my brain..

Yeah.. I mean was it his fault that your cheap excuse of a boyfriend cheated on you before you freakin met him that evening? I guess I should give him a chance, maybe he is a nice person after all.

I looked at him when we reached the entrance to see him wearing his annoying smirk.. uhh forget it, I hate that guy. I told myself.

"Good Morning Julia, Aren't you tired?" He said smugly with the same annoying smirk on his face.

"Good morning Mr.Moritti. No, Why would I be tired, I just got here as you can see." I said trying to be friendly. With 'trying' as a key word.

"Oh, pls call me Alex. And honey you should be tired cause you've been running in my head all night.." he said winking.

Lord help me, I need to murder this guy. But wait. So you'll be the first to murder your boss on the very first day at work?

"Mr.Moritti this pickup line is really lame, I mean even for you.." I said smiling the meanest smile I could manage.

He turned sour for a moment, just a moment, then his annoying smirk was back on his face. Ughhh.

"Okay Jules, Have a nice day.." He said and left immediatly.

'Did he just say Jules?' Oh my god, I mean could he get more annoying? Hopefully not.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I started my class at 10:00 am. I really enjoyed being with those people in there.. except ofcourse for some people like the bitch Menessa.. She's the girl he cheated on me with. Thank god she was gone anyway. She left almost immediatly when she saw me, pretending she has a morning sickness.. There was also a group of four annoying girls, they're nearly my age I guess, you know they reminded me of highschool.. Anyway, I used to be one of those who were so popular at school, People litarally adored me back then, until I met Cameron, which is my Ex boyfriend the cheating one, It was like the whole school suddenly turned from adoring me to bullying me.. It turned out Cameron spread rumors that I'm a slut, and that I had threesome with him and his father... HOW SICK IS THAT? But ofcourse, the innocent Julia decided to believe whatever the bastard Cameron said.. Anyway that was in the past. 8 years wasted on the wrong guy.. All those years I've been blind to see Cameron's true colors... I even imagined myself marrying that son of a bitch, and having a family with him...

I was distracted from my thoughts when someone came and sit next to me.

"Jules, have lunch with me? You must be hungry, you've been dancing for 2 hours already.. besides, you need to have energy for you have another class at 1:30 pm."

What?

"I didn't know I have another class Mr.Moritti." I said sternly, trying my best not to murder him. I want to go home already, I'm tired, and don't think seeing this lying bitch Melissa didn't affect me.. I really need time to relax.

"Oh, then now you know!" The devil said and smiled. "Lunch?"

"No thanks." I rejected smiling.

He looked surprized for a second, then he sighed and left.

The rest of the day went really boring... I taught the next class and was on my way home when the devil decided to annoy me..

"Jules wait!"

"Oh come on stop calling me that.." I said really tired.

"Why Jules? I think 'Jules' is a pretty nick name, You know Jules."

"Say Jules one more time, and I'll slice your throat." I said sternly.

He looked scared, but then amuzed..

"You know I really like you." He blurted out.

"Oh really? You made me the happiest woman alive baby!" I squeeled in a noisy-lady voice. The look on his face was priceless.

"Have a nice day Mr.Moritti."

"See you tomorrow Jules. Oh and don't forget tomorrow we'll have lunch together."

"Whatever" I mumbled to his nonsense..

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Next day was better, I woke up in a good mood. I get dressed and went to the gym. On my way, I met Mr.Moritti, who told me my class is going to start at 11:00 am today, so I guess I have 2 hours to kill now.

"Julia, Come you have to see this.." Laurin the ballet teacher, which is really a very kind person, scream-whispered in the corner of the caridor. I went near my friend and looked at what she's looking at... Oh Boy..

Here's me watching from the huge glass window the sexiest man alive.. Alex was there, lying on some specialized chair and lifting huge weight... Did I mention his abs are sexy? And his arms are to die for? Did I mention how-

The sexy devil looked at the window and saw me. He winked at me, and smirked the I'm-sexy-and-I-FREAKIN-know-it smirk. How I wished that very moment that I was invisible. My phone rang signaling a message recieved.. Its surely not Cameron since I changed my number last Sunday after I got sick from his calls and messages. I opened the message which was from a foreign number.

"Close your mouth Jules, you might catch flies ;)

-A"

Oh my god. Its Alex. But how-? Oh yes he got my number from the info file I filled up for working here.

Ring-Ring. Another message.

"Aww look at you blushing.. I took a picture of you all red like a tomato, afterall its not everyday you got to see the allmighty Jules blushing ;)

-A"

Kill. Me. Now.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

* Hey everyone! Please don't forget to Vote and Comment ♡
Oh and the picture is of Alex while lifting weight.. He's Hot! Isn't He? **Wicked Face**

LOTS OF LOVE

- Ella♡