Chapter Six

- This chapter is dedicated to jalalashik ♡ Happy Birthday Sweetie ^.^  I would never be able to thank you for all your kind comments ♡

  Julia's POV:

     I woke up the next day very early in the morning. And you are probably wondering why would someone wake up early on a Saturday morning! But here's the thing, I kept thinking about going to the pool with Alex.

    You know when a kid sleeps in the night knowing the day after will be joyful and wakes up early from excitement? Thats me this morning.

   I woke up, ate breakfast which consisted of cereal and milk, and a donut. I shaved my legs and went to my bedroom to choose a bikini.

   I had several swim suits, All of them with dreadful memories.. Who would have thought that the most beautiful times in person's life could turn into his worst memories! I had a yellow-one-peice swim suit, its all wripped from the waist and it shows so much from the cleavage. I wore this on the first time me and Cameron went to the beach. This was nearly 7 years ago.. and this red bikini, I wore it on the same day we had our first time.. Not to mention the wripped blue bikini, its all ruined but I kept it anyway as a memory from how Cameron aggressivly tear the whole thing appart because he couldn't wait for me to get undressed.. Why did this have to happen? I hope he's happy with what he lost. Just stop. I took all my bikinis and threw them in the garbage that is right below my bedroom window.

  I would buy a new one. Its okay, I'll tell Alex to stop me in a shop to buy a new one. He won't mind would he?

  I finished getting all the things we'll need today including sun protection, towel, some sandwiches and several sacs of chips and pepsi and chocolate chip coockies which I baked today when I woke up early and had nothing to do to make the time pass without me having to kill myself from boredom.

   I was beyond shocked when I heard Alex's voice from my bedroom window "Why did you threw all these bikinis they're sexy- oh no I mean they would look sexy on you- I mean forget it."

   I bursted laughing eventhough I should get mad at him for startling me.

  "How long have you exactly been here."

  "Long enough." He said with a breathtaking smile.

  I felt my heart just skipped a beat and turn around to hide the blush that covered my face.

  "Come on Julie-boo invite me in!"

  "I would invite you if you knocked on the front door like normal people usually do."

   "Sorry my bad." He said before disappearing from my window.

   Seconds later the door bell rang. I opened the door.

  "Hey Julia, How are you today? Long time no see! I've missed you."

  I rolled my eyes. "Just shut up and come in. And wait for me to get ready."

   He chuckled and entered. Thats how my amazing day began...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment 

-Ella