Chapter Seven

Alex's POV:

I entered her house for the first time it was nothing very special but it was neat and clean. I sat at the couch as I waited for Julia to get ready.. I wondered why did she threw all these swimsuites away.. I thought they looked quite stylish and sexy, but then again you never know with Julia, one second she's a babe the second she's a badass...

But one thing I'm sure of is that throwing these underwear brought her relief, it must be something related to her ex... or maybe she wanted new swimsuites!

I was cut in the middle of my thoughts when Julia came wearing a short summer dress that shows off her beautiful long legs, and she was holding a huge bag, "Okay I'm ready!" She said sounding excited.

Once we were on our way in the car she said, "Ummm Alex?"

"Yes Julie-boo?" I said grinning widely.

"Ugghh" she groaned and rolled her eyes. She looked adorable.

"What is it Julie-boo?"

"I want to get a new swim suite.."

"Yes I figured.." I said.

Few minutes later I was waiting in the car for Julia to pick her swim suit, She told me to stay in the car, She doesn't want me with her while choosing a bikini... I waited and waited for what seem an eternity, "Ugghh women" I sighed, they always take so long while shopping for anything. So I decided to enter the store and help Julia out..

When I entered I looked around looking for her, but she was no were.. I asked the one of the girls working there and she told me she was in the changing room.

I stood there waiting for her to come out from there, but she didn't, Its been nearly 15 min.. I approached the door trying to figure out if something is wrong. Thats when I heard a girl crying. I felt my heart bursting from sadness I wanted to comfort her..

I knocked at the door. "Julia? Everything's fine?". For few seconds there was no reply. Then the door was unlocked and slightly opened.

"Julia?" But again there was no reply.

"I will enter now. Okay?" I said already feeling afraid of what might have happenned to her..

When I entered the changing room. I saw Julia wearing a black one-piece swim suit, she looked goegeous, but her face was covered with tears, her lips and cheeks red like a tomato.. When she saw me she directly crashed my body with hers, she hugged me and burried her face into my chest saying, "Please don't leave"...

I didn't know what I was feeling, but I can assure you its the first time.. I felt sad and happy at the same time, I felt sad she was crying, and happy that she came to me for comfort, and angry because I didn't know what was wrong and who made her that upset.. I just stood there and contineud to sroke her back gently saying everything will be fine...

"Alex" she said, finally rising her haid from my chest.

"Yes Julie-boo? Who made you cry? Just tell me the name and I'll make sure he/she doesn't live to see tomorrow.. And by the way, You look hot.." I said trying to ease her the pain in her eyes.

She looked embarrassed, and sad, but then she smiled weakly and said "I'm sorry.. its just I met someone I hate so much it makes me cry! - Oh my God I sound stupid again! Look, I'll explain in the car. Now GET OUT !!!" She pushed me out of the changing room.

I laughed and went on choosing her several bikinis in the time she changes.

I was in the car when she came in. "Thanks for paying for this. You shouldn't have"