Chapter Five

Julia's POV :

As I finished my phone call with Joseph, I started setting the candles.. I felt a weird sense of Deja vu. What am I doing here at Cam's house? I shrugged and continued placing the candles for my surprise for Cam.. I love him, He'll love my surprise I'm sure.

A noise get my attention. Its a girl shout. It must be Cam's neighbors. No! This is happening again. But then the sound came again and again. It was coming from Cam's room, or our room as he likes to call it..

I directly went and opened the door. But I wasn't surprised. Here they were. Its Cam and my ex-bestfriend.. having sex. And what freaks me out is the fact that it totally didn't affect me.. As if all of this is happening again..

I now get it! Its a dream. Its an exact replica of what happened last week, when I found Cameron with Melessa in the bed together. But my response is defenitely another story, cause in reality last week I was unconscouse for nearly 3 hours. It shocked me. It killed me. And when it totally downed on me what happenned I began crying myself each night to sleep. I couldn't believe it. Sometimes I would wake up thinking all of this is just a dream.. but then I'll be shocked again to know its the ugly reality..

It took me 2 days of crying and misery and above all this enigma the bastard kept on sending me texts and calling me and showing unexpectedly at my doorway. Until I changed my phone number, and changed the key to my house. And finally I had my conscience telling me to get a life, and that I need to apply to work or I'll starve to death.. Thats when I made a promise to myself that I'll moveon, and I will never cry over Cameron ever again. Afterall, I'm not a stupid teenager anymore. I'm independent, I don't need anybody in my life.

When Cameron and Melissa looked at me, the same look of shock was all over their faces, it made me laugh. And Indeed, I started laughing like a freak. Like some real freak, that I freaked myself out, if that even make sense.

They looked surprised, then all of a sudden they both disappear. And I feel someone hug me from behind. I couldn't tell who that was, but I can feel that he was strong, and his scent all manly and I felt I'm safe in his arms. I wanted to stay like this forever. When I turned to look at the person hugging me, I found non other than Alex.

He smiled down at me and said 'Hey Julia, don't worry I'll protect you. I'll erase all your wounds.'

I said nothing in return. I just hugged him, and he hugged me back as tightly. 'Just don't leave.' I said. And I was surprised to hear the strong need in my voice.

He smiled at me again. 'I won't.' Then all of a sudden Alex started to produce music from his mouth, like literally. Then he began singing 'Lean on'. I wanted to laugh at his girl voice. But suddenly I opened my eyes.. As I said, It was a dream. A weird dream.

But my phone is ringing for real. So I picked up. It was Joseph. Asking me to come this friday, with Cameron, for dinner. Yeah ofcourse I didn't tell him what happened yet, that I broke up with him. It'll be shocker news. I told him I would go to dinner and hung up.

I glanced at the clock and realised its time to get ready for another day at work.

I reached the gym. As i opened the door Jim was smiling from ear to ear at me. I smiled back at him. Several people passed by me whispering and smiling at me. It felt weird something is not right.

As I opened the door of my class, I expected to not find anyone because it was sharp 8. And students don't start arriving until 8:10. But I was wrong. My class was very crowded with many, many faces, my students and people I haven't met yet.