RP: You Belong With Me.

Start from the beginning

On our school, she's the most popular one. Popular, yet mean too. She just throw money and people already treat her like a god.

In every ball games, she's the cheerleader captain. Every cheerleading practice, people were already surrounding her.

I told you, she's the popular and rich one, unlike me. That's why Pacifica and my crush are dating. Pacifica's a goddess. I'm Y/N. Just Y/N.

Dreaming 'bout the day
When you wake up and find that what
you're looking for, has been here the whole time

I love Dipper. I just wished that he could return the favor. I wanted to tell that to him so badly, but now that Pacifica was here, I was like dust.

If you could see that I'm the one
who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see~
you belong with me

You belong with me.

::::/NEXT DAY!/:::

It was Saturday and I decided to go out for a while. I sat on a bench and started to draw on my sketch pad.

And when I saw, him.

Dipper Pines.

He saw me and started to walk towards my direction.

Walking the streets with you and your worn out jeans
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be

Okay, here he comes. Don't worry, Y/N. He's your best friend for five years now! No biggie!

"Hey, Y/N." Dipper greeted.

Ahh. The voice I wanted to hear right now.

"Hey, Dipper." I greeted back.

We talked and talked. "Hey, what are you sketching?" He asked. "Oh, just an idea popped in to my head." I said. 

Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself  'hey isn't this easy' ~

And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town.
I haven't seen in a while, since she brought you down.

Then, Dipper smiled. Wow. I've never seen that smile so genuine before, ever since he and Pacifica dating. Does Dipper truly love her? Just askin'.

I had a question in the back of my mind, resisting to not ask it, but I was desperate.
"So... how's you and Pacifica? How's the life of dating?" I still managed a smile even though jealousy shot me through the stomach.

"Oh, it's fine... it's fine." I know Dipper hesitated. I can see it in his eyes. Maybe he's not happy.

You say you're fine I know you better than that,
Hey what you doing with a girl like that?

Suddenly, a familiar hot pink car drove in. Pacifica.

She stops when she saw us. "Hey, babe." She greeted.

"Welp, I gotta go. Bye, Y/N/N." Dipper said. I squealed inside my head when he called me by my nickname. I smiled.

After he got in the car, Pacifica suddenly pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Right in front of me.

She placed her head on the crook of his neck and glared daggers at me. Yeesh. I can't stand them going all affectionate in front of me.

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.