Chapter 15: Tomorrows Legends

Opening -Attack On Titan Op 2

_3rd POV_ 
(Y/n) was walking to the cafe ahop she had planned to meet Harrison that night but she heard a voice that she did not recall hearing before
" I'm sorry about this Miss Allen."
She turned around to look but only got a glimpse of the blond man in the long coat before she was knocked out.
💙Time Skip💙
She groans as her eyes open only to see the story beautiful sky of the night. She heard a voice that she was familiar with and that she wishes she never knew the voice of the man.
"Hello love."
"Oh great it's you Snart."
"(Y/n?)"
"Oh hey Martin and Jax."
"Sister of the Flash?" Asked Sarah.
"Yeah...Wait..Carter ? Shyara ?"
"(Y/n)?"
"WHY THE HELL ARE WE HERE?!" Mick suddenly yelled.
" Oh yes sorry about that" Said the man's voice who knocked them out.
" My name is Rip Hunter and I was sent here from the future by the time Masters. I'm here to put together a team. Team of Legends to stop a very very bad man who has now destroyed your futures a man named a Vandal Savage I'm here to make you  Legends . I know is supost to be dead. Some how he wasn't competley killed."
"I'm no Legend!" Snaped Mick.
"What makes you think we trust you. You just knocked us out!" Jax said.
" If I didn't you guys would have never come with me you would think I was crazy." Rip said.
"Well you do sound crazy..." Leonard said.
"How do we know we can belive you?" Asked Ray.
"I'll show you. " Rip Said. A hologram was projected into the sky it showed the city engulfed in flames the others gasp in shock of what will happen to their beloved City.
" now I'm leaving exactly at noon please join me and stop Vandal Savage before he can destroy the city and soon the world." Rip said and gave each a card with detections before walking off.
💙Next Day💙
It was only 7 o'clock am and she called her brother, her father, and her boyfriend to come and meet her to have very serious discussion but she didn't tell them what she had to say. She just got the coffee ready and poured it and now walked into the living room handing each of them their my coffee.
"I'm scared to ask what this is about you not pregnant are you?" Harrison askes.
"SHE BETTER NOT BE!" Joe yelled.
"No...its not that. Ok I wanted to say I'll be leaving."
"What? Why?" Asked Barry.
"I'm going to stop a Villain."
"Where at?" Joe asked
"In time. ...well the past...using a time machine ." She said.
"...Are you ok?" Harrison asked.
"No." Joe said simple.
"But...Rip is a nice guy I guess. "
"Who all is going?" Asked Joe.
" Atom, Hawk girl, Hawk guy, White Canary,  Firestorm ,Captain Cold ,and Heatwave."
"SNART AND ROY?!?! HELL NO!"
" Listen Dad.. I want to do this ok?"
"She should go." Harrison said.
"I agree. It's her choice." Adds Barry.
"Ok y'all are crazy , am I the only one who cares for her?!?"
"Dad! Like it or not I'm going !"
He huffed still not liking it.
"I need a suite...and need to tell the others. "
🎼Time Skip🎼
"So....let me get this strait....Your going into the past using time travel....stopping Vandle Savage who isn't dead. With our friends and two bad guys along with a british man who knocked you out?" Asked Iris.
"You really are going? " asked Catlin.
"Yes...I need a suite....In 4 hours."
Cisco smirked,"I got you fam. Don't worry."
💙Time Skip 💙
"omg....this is mine?!"
"Yes, (Y/n). Try it on" Cisco said she ran out then coming back.
Harrison smirked,"Damn you look sexy as hell babe."
Joe sent a glare,"Language please."
"Well....you'll be leaving soon right ?" Asked Catlin.
"Yeah at noon..."
"We are gonna miss you..." Iris smiled softly and huged her.
"Yeah we will it won't be the same." Joe said and looked very said.
" I know I'm going to miss you guys so much... But I feel like this is a calling for me .I'm going to do something greater. I've made so many mistakes so far and I want to fix them . I want to atone for everything I've done what I've done to you and to Barry, what I've done to everyone. I betrayed you and I feel like I owe you all. I want want to save somebody , I couldn't save my mother ,but I can save you all from Savage destroying this world and I can and  change myself to be better ,to be greater, and to be a legend. I don't care about social status. I care about if you all will be safe in the future and if the future generation of us will be safe."
(Y/n) said looked at them.
" My daughter you don't have to prove yourself to anyone.(Y/n), you are who you are not what others want you to be ,you won't be perfect. Nobody's perfect ,nobody ever will be perfect ,humans are not perfect. You don't have to go just to prove to us that your a hero. We all believe your a hero even heroes make mistakes ,get misled , but no matter what you do or what you are we will always love you family and friends." Joe said.
" He's right little sister everyone makes mistakes. I know I sure have. I might regret them ,but I know I shouldn't change them, you are who you are that's a good thing ,because you're my little sister and I love you no matter what until the end forever and ever." Barry said with a soft smile.
" We will stick by your side no matter what because we're friends best friends!" Smiled Cisco and nods.
" You got that right no matter what we'll always have your back because that's what family is for!"Said Katlin.
" Are you going to go or are you going to stay? Because I'm going too you little sis." Iris said.
(Y/n) starts crying. They all hug her tightly embracing her showing just how much they care.
"I still want to go. I want to fight I want to change the world no matter what it takes. I'm going to protect my family even if it would costs me my life." (Y/n) said hugging tightly back not wanting to let go,not wanting to say goodbye. But she knew it was for the best if she went. She wanted to be a hero. She knew her family thought she wad. She wanted  to prove it to her father and to her dead mother. She knew one day she was going to do something great, and today was that day she was going to meet this Rip Hunter, she was going to be part of a team, she was going to save the world ,and stop Vandal Savage, she was going to be a legend.
" It's starting to get late. It's almost 12 how about we go out for one last drink, and then I will take you to where you need to be for Rip to pick you up." Harrison asked.
"No...I really want to go now.... I don't like streatching goodbyes out." (Y/n) said.
Harrison nods.
She hugs them one by one and tells them how much she loves them, how much she cares for them,and how much she will miss them.
After Harrison and her left and got in the car. She sighed being very upset.
" You don't have to go, (Y/n)." He said and rubs her leg.
"No. I want to go. It's just that I'm going to miss you. I have never really got away from home this far from home at least. Just promise me one thing that you'll protect Barry for me. Harrison I need you to protect Barry for me. I need to know that I have somebody to protect him ,to be there for him I know...." She took a deep brearh to calm down,"Just please promise me..."
He parked at the spot and looked at her.
" I promise I will do my best to protect him. I'm going to miss you so much you know that right and I promise you I will be here when you get back." He said and smiled. They got out of the car. She sat on the front . He came up to her and kissed her. He deepened the kiss hands going up her thighs. She blushed and pushed him off as a car pulled up.
"Martin?" She asked.
"Oh hello (Y/n) and....."
"Long story short...He is from a different world." (Y/n) smiles.
"I thought I smelled a rat." Snarled Leonard.
"You must be smelling youself then." Growled Harrison .
They both got face to face.
" Ladies ladies get your panties out of a knot." Sarah said.
"Your not going on this are you?" Leonard asked.
Harrison narrowed his eyes,"No. But if I-"
"Guys stop it,now!" (Y/n) snaped.
"Get out of my friends face ,bub."
Mick said and got closer.
"Enough!" Yelled a more powerful voice.
They turned to see Rip.
"Who are you?" Rip asked Harrion.
"No one to be worried about...I was dropping my girl off...."
"Promise me...don't do anything stupid." (Y/n) said softly.
"I promise baby..." Harrison pulled her close and kissed her deeply .
Leonard bites his cheek and looked the other way.
They pulled back from the kiss.
"Goodbye love...." Harrison said and got in the car. (Y/n) waved goodbye. He drove off quickly and finally was out of site.
"Please promise no more sappy love will happen on my ship." Rip said.
"Don't worry. I don't love anyone here." (Y/n) said.
"Ok,let's g-"
"Wait a Damn minute. I am not gonna just follow you." Leonard said.
"I though you all would have douts, now in the future we hide our ships. Camofloge is what you all call it in these days." Suddenly a ship appreaered.
"Woah..." They all said.
" This is the WaveRide her and I have been her captain for over a decade." He smirked,"Now. Let's go."
🎈Time Skip🎈
After touring the ship Rip took them to the main place .
"Here we are. Now. Guidian! "
"Yes?"
"What the hell?..." said Mick.
"This is my friend her name is Guidian." Said Rip.
(Tell me how it is spelled righ someone XD)
"Now for our first adventure we will be going to see an expert on Vandle Savage. Guidian set us on course ,New Orleans 1975. Strap in guys. First jump is always the worst."
- To Becontinued.

So happy to be back so it's very short since I lost over half of it. Anyways I'm going to make a Loki X Reader book so be looking for it please!