Chapter 2: Dark Maiden

I sighed and looked around the room,trying to figure out what to say.
"And what do you want to talk about,Leonard."
"About why are you helping The Flash and his idiot team."
"Reasons,and to stop people like you! "
"Can I have your name?"
I hesitated but sighed and said,"(Y/n) is my name."
"I like that name."
I rolled my eyes but of course he didn't know.
"Anyways,(Y/n), you don't seem like a hero. Even the way you dress,like a dark night,or something."
"...Why do you want to talk to me? Like really why?"
"Why did you actually call me and most of all not rat me out to the cops?" He questioned right back. I thought for a moment.
"It's because ....because im tired of being in The Flashes shadow."
"Oh? So you want to be know? I can help. Help you out...(Y/n) how about we meet up tomorrow,and talk face to face."
"Hmmm....I guess so...I'll pick the place,and I need to go I'm tired."
"Goodnight~ " He said,and it made me shiver slightly how he said it,he hung up.
I snuggles under the covers and sighs, now not able to get him out of my head. I slowly fall asleep.
_Time Skip_
I agreed to met Leonard at a bowling alley in town to talk,mostly because they are dark inside and incase anything happened people can't see my face. I slowly walk in the bowling alley with normal clothes and look around for Leonard. I saw him sitting at a table ,in a small coat rather then a large one,and a pizza with two drinks at the table. I slowly walk over to him and he smiles as he sees me,I smile slightly and sit down. I looked at the pizza and then back up at him.
"Better eat before it gets cold." He says,I nod slightly and I get myself a slice of pizza and put it on a plate. I looked over at the drink beside me.
"Is it poisoned? "
"Tch, no it isn't! I'm not that bad." He states. I raise an eyebrow at the comment.
"You kill people and your a robber and you say 'I'm not that bad.'?!"
He smirks at me and says ," Someone has a tempe don't they?" I roll my eyes and take a drink of my drink.
"So anyways what do you wanna talk about now,Leonard? "
"You have a family? "
"...Yes Dad,sister,brother... why?"
"They know about you? Being what you are?"
"Sister don't. But my brother and dad does. Why do you ask?"
"They want you to be a hero? That's why you joined Team Flash?"
"Yeah they do...they did want me too...I was gonna leave but...things happened."
"So they are forcing you being a hero? They want you to be great ,expect more of you? That it? "
"I-I don't know." I look away from him.
"They are treating you like...no they are trying to tame you like an animal? Aren't they? Trying to force you to do something,and wanting you to be something your really not? So when you do something wrong they yell at you? Treat you like an animal that didn't obey its master?" He moves close to me. I look up at him slightly.
He touches my hand and I tense up. What is this feeling? And now how he is touching my hand. Makes me feel all tingly inside.
He gazes into my (e/c) eyes and moves some of my (h/c) hair out of my face and said, "Maybe you aren't supost to be tamed." I felt my cheeks get warm as I gazed back into his eyes.
"I can show you what it is like to be free, have no rules,and no one holding you back, let go for once, think for a moment...and decide...let me show you... or you can go back to your team who will hold you back the rest of your life." I gulped slightly.
Maybe he is right... I always been in my brother and sisters shadow. Them always getting the credit for everything...and me...nothing all I knew how to do was fight.
I looked back up at him for a moment and then at my hand he was still touching.
"M...Maybe I will go with you... what would we do?"
"Don't know just yet,maybe have some fun. You need to feel the other side of the law." He says ,and then takes a bite of the pizza ,as do I.
After eating he gets up.
"Lets go. I'll let Ya ride with me,but only if you want. "
I stand up with him, "Yeah that will be fine...Where do I put my bike?"
"In an alley way or whatever,let's go." He says and goes to walk out,I quickly follow. I move my bike into an alley near by and walk to Leonard who has his own bike. I walked over to him and he got on and smirked at me slightly.
"Get on and hold on tight." He said,and I did as I was told. I held onto him tightly and even tighter as he drives off. He drives to a bank and stops.
"Lets start off with a simple robbery." He says.
"What?! N-o....I couldn't.... you won't kill anyone. ..alright? "
"Ok fine,(Y/n). But you need to keep a helmet on or a mask. "
"I'll keep the helment on." I responded and Leonard nodded and put his glasses on,and got his freeze gun out of the medium sized coat and I was surprised I didn't notice it at all.
"Maybe...I shouldn't do this..."
"Don't be scared,(Y/n)" He says and walks closer to me and smiles "Let me go in first. I'll make my villain speech and you can get the money. Take as much as you like. But don't worry I won't hurt anyone." I think for a moment What will Joe think,and what will Barry think...What will my other... friends think? I question myself and look down. Maybe I was created to be a villain. I'm not good at being a hero,and so I guess I'll see what a villain does.
"Let's go,Leonard."
He smirked widely and looked at me to see my clothes,which was black,and then up at me again.
"Ok...what should your villain name be,(Y/n)? How about...Dark Maiden,is that good?"
I smirk at him.
"Its better then,Captain Cold."
~ To Be Continued.

I hope you all like this book. I only published this chapter to ask you all something. I was only gonna publish the book chapters on Thurseday only since Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow comes on and Leonard Snart aka Captain Cold was on it. But I was thinking of publishing it on Tuesday's as well,because Leonard's first appear was on The Flash and he was on there for a while before they moved him to Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow. If twice a week I might not be able to publish both days but I'll try,because I'm having a lot of school work and essays due. So please please please comment on what you guys think. Tuesday's and Thursday's. Only Tuesday's or Only Thursday's please comment on which one.