Chapter 5: Joe's Advice

I and Joe headed to the Cafa and walk in. I sit down while he gets me my favorite drink. I looks up at the tv that is showing the news of Captain Cold and Heatwave getting stoped by The Flash. I look down and touch the wolf neckless. Joe sits down and hands me my drink. I take a drink and exhale deeply. Joe takes a sip of his coffee too.
"He gave you that neckless. He has done a lot with you. You won't tell us anything about him," He took another sip after that. I looked down,
"You love him or like him lot,I can tell that (Y/n). I know you ,and I know that you like him. Why him though? He is evil a bad man you can do so much better then him!" Joe finally finished.
"I guess...it is..." I sigh not able to really say what all I like a out him. The bad boy side, the way he looks definitely,and how he acts, makes me melt just thinking about the man.
"(Y/n)?" Joe asked,and I look up at him going out of my light day dream.
"Oh man you really like him don't you?" Joe sighed and rubs his forehead.
"Maybe I do. I love everything about him...but not him hating my brother wanting to kill him and lots of other people..."
"He knows you feel this way for him? Does he feel the same?"
"I don't know if he knows I like him and I don't think he likes me...your right he just wants me to get closer to Flash since he knows I have a connection. I'm an idiot! "
Joe sighs and looks at me.
"(Y/n) it's not stupid your in love. I mean everyone falls in love sometimes. I guess you just inloved with a bad boy." I look at him for a moment.
"Your not that mad at me?" I asked nerves.
"Hell yeah! But I know you know what to do. The right thing, (Y/n)."
"Joe,I'm sorry I been a jerk. You and Barry mean a lot to me more then Leonard... I have made the wrong choices but I'll start making the right ones. I promise this to you and my brother. "
"Good to hear,(Y/n). But you should talk to your brother about this. It would be better coming from you."
"Joe....W-What do I do about...Leonard...I love him and I really don't know why." Joe sighs and looks down and then at the tv thinking what to say.
"Follow your heart. I trust you will do the right thing when it comes down to it." He says and I was confused.
"Come down to what?" I asked as Joe got up after glancing down at a text, most likely from the station of a crime.
"Choosing between your family and Snart," He says and puts his jacket on, "I have to go. Don't forget about talking to Barry." He then walks out leaving me there to think about ever thing. I sigh depressed almost as I walked out and to S.T.A.R Labs where I'd find Barry. I saw every one was there and sighed.
"Every one I have something to say. " I spoke them giving attention. I took a deep breath as they looked at me.
"I know I haven't been...the best ever since I meet Leonard...or we know him better as Captain Cold. I had done many things I have regretted. I want to apologize for everything. The thing is I could have prevented lots of things dealing with Leonard but I didn't. This the main reasons why Captain Cold keeps coming back...."
"(Y/n) , we forgive you." Dr. Wells said with a smile.
"Barry I'm sorry for everything I said. I know I have said bad things...and I'm super sorry. You mean more to me then anything." I said and walk to Barry who hugged me.
"Also I'd like to say something. Joe and Cisco have been looking into mom's death...lost of crazy science stuff...but the found that....there was blood on the wall...it was mine...if I can travel back in time I will. I'm gonna save mom!"
My eyes widen at what Barry said. I smiled and then stoped.
"Wouldn't it mess up the time line?"
"Yeah but we would have normal lives! " He smiled.
But I like this life...what I am who I am....don't that mean I'll never meet Leonard?...Maybe that's for the best .
"Then you must do it." I responded.
~Time Skip~
I decided I needed to get out of town. I stared driving and wound up in Starling City. (Where Arrow is at.) I ride around untill I find myself near a bank robbery. I stop my bike and gets off,quickly rushing to the crime to see man. I detain the man then suddenly a arrow was shot at me. I turned to see Arrow.
"Well well well, aren't you far from home? " He questions me.
"Maybe I am, it's non of your damn business what I'm doing."
"I don't want you causing trouble. I know about you and Snart." Oliver says,and my eyes narrow knowing Barry must have said some thing the last time they teamed up which I didn't want any part of since I was dealing with other things.
"Well maybe you should shut up. I don't want to talk about him."
"Why is that? " Oliver said and walked towards me.
"Still non of your business."
"Well I'm to busy with other things to keep an eye on you the whole time you in my city." I glare at him and growl.
"You don't have the best track record Ya know."
"I do what's necessary as do you in certain times. Like when Snart kidnaped Caitlen, and what did you do? Run away like a dog tail tucked?"
"Shut the hell up!" I then walked towards him ready to fight the Arrow.
~ To Be Continued