Chapter 9: Seduction

Don't care this is fake love it! This chapter contains a Lemon ,and if you don't know what that is,which most of us do,it is sexual content or whatever.
Previously on Frozen Heart: "Then face us now Wells!" I yelled.
I heard him give a slight chuckle.
"I won't fight you much. You are busy with other things in the futuer, Ms (Y/n) Snart." He said.
"I want you to take a moment and think about all the things that define your life, all the people you love, your job ,your coworkers, your home and now imagine if one day in a flash all that vanished ,would you simply accept your new life continue on? Or would you do whatever it takes to get back what was taken from you?" I once recalled Dr.Wells saying that but why does it come out now. Is it to do with where I'm at in my life. It feels like everything has been stripped from me. I would do anything to get it back. It just depends on how far I'd take it. How far I'd be willing to go to achieve what I deserve. Maybe the only reason I think that is because we just found out that Dr.Wells has been at S.T.A.R Labs the whole time. Barry, Joe, Cisco, and I are head in down to where the Reactor had been reactivated. We made our way down slowly. Cisco opened the door Joe went in, Barry and then I. But suddenly a yellow streak goes by Barry dashed after it,Dr.Wells.
'Prisoner Release' is the next thing we heard. A woman who could teleport was released, she hits Joe, Cisco, and the came at me I dodged and kicked her in the side. She knew she couldn't take me on and vanished. I ran back to the main room knowing only Caitlen was there. When I came in I saw the girl on the floor Caitlen and Irist standing over her. As we brought her back to the box we heard a faint cry for help i walked over to find Eddy.
"Omg it's Eddy!" I yelled and the other rushed over to help. I carried him to the medical room for him to be examined. As we was back in the lad Cisco ran out suddenly panicking almost. Comes to find out Dr. Wells has planted something from the future,and if the reactor comes on that will kill all the metahumans.
"I have an idea. We move them. Oliver has a place where he puts the worst of the enemy's there. I can give him a call and maybe we can transport them there." Barry says,We nod.
"Yeah but we need a way so they won't get out too,we don't need a bunch of rouge metahumans on our hands." I said and looked at Cisco.
"Yeah I'll be able to do that."
He says.
-Time Skip-
I was walking into the police office when I was stoped by Barry.
"(Y/n)...The police won't help us."
"Then who?".
Barry looks away and then at me.
"I'm gonna ask Captain Cold...and I want you to come with me." Barry responded and I looked away and bit my lip. I took a deep breath and nodded.
"Yeah ok. Lets go."
Barry and I make it a bar called 'Saints and Sinners' we slowly walked in and sat down. I saw Leonard, in a leather jacket,unlike the winter one he wears. He turns to see me and Barry and smirks.
"Well well well if it isn't the scarlet speedster,and his pretty little sister."
"We need to talk." Barry said. "Want anything beer food, pickles here are fanatic. " Leonard said and leaned in the Pool table. I and Barry followed him. He looked and me and smiled.
"Long time no see,I misses you (Y/n)." He says.
"Enough. We need your help." Barry cuts him off knowing what had happened.
"Pretty bad asking me for help. But I'll bit. What is it?"
He asks.
"Help transporting people out of the city" I said he looked at me.
"How many?"
"About 5 , very bad,very angry people with powers." Barry added .
"Powers,eh? What do you want me to do? Freeze the problem? Protect you from them is anything goes wrong? First rule of businesses first protect you self, I won't help you two." He goes to walk off and I grabe his arm. He stoped and looked at his arm and slowly into my eyes.
"Their your enemy's too."
"How so, (Y/n)."
"This town you love so much will be nothing if those people get free. You won't be able to do just whatever you want to. Not if they run this town." I said
"Well then if I help you I want some thing " He said and walked to the bar again .
Barry follows along with me.
"What is that then?" Barry asked, Leonard looked at me form a moment.
"I'd like her but I know how it to be an older protective brother so I see that out of the picture. I want this then." He wrote something down on a piece of paper. Leaving me a bit shocked he wanted me in the first place. He slid the paper over to Barry.
"I can't do this! Anything else." Barry asked.
"I'll think about it" Leonard said and walked off.
"Barry let me go after him. I'll try to convince him."
"(Y/n) if he hurt you or touches you in anyway tell me. I'll kill him!" I nodded and followed Leonard.
He made his way to a house, i waited till he got into his house to walk up and I looked around seeing a window.
"Gosh I hope I don't fall." I whispered and started to climb up the house. I quietly opened the window and got in. I closed it and maybe my in the room. There was a bed so it was one of their rooms. I looked around then walked to the door and opened it barely I saw a hall way and stairs leading to the first level of the house. I open the door more and walk out I close or quietly and look down the stairs I couldn't see anything giving how the stairs was positioned. I and opened another door until I found a bathroom. I looked through he doors and found a mirror I went back out and leaned against the railing and pushed the mirror, so I could see who was in the other room. (If you don't know what I'm talking about say like you are beside a wall and your can't see what's on the other side, you take a more a and poke it out a little and able to see who or what is there.) I saw Snart and his sister,but not heatwave. I listened as I heard them talk.
"So you gonna help Flash?"
"Yes,I am. But I'll find a way to make the metahumans escape. Then they will all owe me a favor. I won't let them kill Flash. So he will owe me a favor too. " Leonard said I came down the stairs and walked in the room catching his sister by surprise but not Leonard.
"Like hell I'd let you do that!" I yelled he smirked almost as if be knew I'd follow him.
"As I said a game of Cat and Mouse," He sits up and I feel a gun put to me head I turn to see Heatwave,"Looks like I caught you. Take her up stairs to my room don't you touch her understand? " Leonard says to Mick
"Yeah, come one." Mick said and pushed me up stairs.
_Leonard's POV_
I watch as Mick took (Y/n) up to my room.
"You knew she would follow you? " Lisa asks me.
"Yes but I didn't know she would sneek in She caught me off guard with that." I said and looked at her.
"Well now she knows the plan and I have no idea what to do." I added on. Lisa smirks slightly
" I know how to keep her quiet."
"I won't hurt her-"
"No listen, she loves you right? " Lisa asks me. I look down knowing she might not after all I done how I hurt her.
"Yeah...maybe she might."
"Well use that, give her what she wants to keep her quiet."
I looked at Lisa and nod. I then head up stairs to my room
_3rd POV_
Leonard opened the door , (Y/n) was sitting on the bed Heatwave's gun pointed right at (Y/n).
"You can leave now Mick." Mick gets up and walks out.
Leonard closes the door and (Y/n) looks at him.
"What do you want from me?" She asks as she stands up, Leonard walks to her. She glares up at him. He touches her cheek make her flinch slightly. She looks away from him, but he took her chin listing so he was looking into her (e/c) eyes, as he gazed down at her with his blue ones. He moved down and made it to where his lips was brushed against her,not fully kissing her yet. She gasped and griped his arm. He smirked and his hands ran down her sides causing her to shiver under his touch. He kissed her slowly and He pulls her against his body, she moans lightly as he kisses her. He licks her lips and then down the side of her neck. He slowly pulls off her top shirt so (Y/n) is in her (b/c) bra. She looks away trying to cover herself.
"Don't." Leonard said slightly angry. He pulled back and slowly start to take off his clothes. (Y/n) started to breath heavily, Leonard smirked as he removed his shirt and started to unbuttoned and unzipped his pants,then stoped before taking them off. He walks to (Y/n) and presses her against the wall using his body to press against her,she gasps and the sudden coldness on her back. Leonard goes back to kissing her roughly and takes her lowers clothes off leaving (Y/n) only in her (f/c) panties. She shivers and his hands travel down her body and he picks her up and finally laying her on the bed. Leonard gets on top of (Y/n) and kisses her neck quickly finding her soft spot.
"Leonard~" (Y/n) moans out, clawing down his back. She earns a small groan from Leonard that make her want him more. He kissed down her neck bitting her collar bone,she shivers as he slowly unclips her bra. He kissed down her chest slowly and this makes (Y/n) moan. He looks up and her, his hand slowly travels down (Y/n)' stomach to the rim of her panties. She bites her lip looking down at him.
"You want me right, (Y/n)?"
"Y-yes." (Y/n) whispers he slowly starts to pullher panties down gazing into her eyes,a smirk across his face.
"Then be a good girl and keep your mouth shut," He slips (Y/n)'s panties off, "and then I'll make you feel like you never have." He runs his hand down so it rests on her inner thigh and moves it up slowly, making her moan and grips the bed.
He smirks and pulls back.
"Will you? I'll then give you what you want." He slowly pulls his pants off. She nods and looks at him.
"Yeah I will be quite."
(Y/n) moans lightly as Leonard starts to rub her slowly.
"I'll make you feel so good baby~" He whispered into her ear. He slowly strips fully getting on top of her kissing (Y/n) roughly. She moans into the kiss as Leonard grinds against (Y/n) slowly. He pulls back and pushes into her slowly, she grunts in pain and claws his back he keeps going and stops fully in,he waist for her to adjust. "Will you? I'll then give you what you want." She nod and looks at him.
She moans slightly as Leonard then starts to move.
"Ahhh~" She moans out,and Leonard speeds up, him groaning lightly. She yells his name as he starts to pound into her hitting her soft spot, (Y/n) comes quickly. Leonard still pounds until he groaning (Y/n)'s name.
"(Y-Y/n)!" He says in pleasure,as he comes.
Then slowly pulls out laying by her pulling her close.
(Y/n) sighs and closes her eyes as they both pant slightly. (Y/n) smiles and sighs happy,deeply in love.
_Leonard POV_
Oh no...what have I done.
~To Be Continued