Chapter 6: Arrow/Cisco

Previously on Frozen Heart:
"I do what's necessary as do you in certain times. Like when Snart kidnaped Caitlen, and what did you do? Run away like a dog tail tucked?"
"Shut the hell up!" I then walked towards him ready to fight the Arrow.
Arrow goes to shoot an arrow at me but I catch it. I then punch him hard, knocking him back. He get up and looks at me studying me almost I growl and go to hit him again but he catches my fist,my eyes widened slightly at this.
"You have anger issues you need to control them."
"YOU DONT KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT ME!" I yelled and threw him away with ease. He got up and shot a arrow at me,and I caught it again.
"Anger will get you hurt." He says and fires another arrow at me. I dodged this one.
"How do you know how I feel Arrow?!"
"I don't I know feelings will get you and the ones you love hurt. Wont they?"
I narrowed my eyes and then I wonder. He is right? I do have anger issues when it comes to certain things...
I growled lightly and looked away.
"Your right....." I admit.
"Go back home. It would be best to not run from your fears but face them head on." He said. Then walked to me again this time I was calm.
"Your right..." I whispered.
"Now hurry back home. " He said with a faint smile. I did as he said. On my way home the sun begun to rise. Then I got a call from Barry. I stoped so I could answer.
"Yeah?"
"(Y/n) dad is in trouble."
"Wait what?"
"Yeah I can't explain fully,but Mark Marvin wants revenge because dad killed his brother. I have to go hurry back like asap!"
"Yeah Yeah ok."
With that I drove at top speed. I arrived later that day since it took so long to get to one city to the other. As I drove I saw a big Tsunami looking wave. My eyes widen as I started to drive towards the wave. Then I felt funny something was messing up.
-When Barry Time Traveled- I woke up in my room from a text. I looked over it was from Cisco I read it.
'Hey (Y/n) I was wondering if your would join me at a party Caitlen is going and we haven't spent time together much. So could you come with me?'
'Sure. Be there in a few.'
Wiered. This is weird...feels like....some thing is wrong. Like this isn't right...may be I'm just crazy.
Then it hit me this is wrong. I was talking to Arrow. Then left? That's about all I remember. But not matter I shouldn't say a word. Thinking about it this could be some thing Barry done....
-Time Skip To The Party-
I ,Cisco ,and Caitlen walked into a house to see a big party. We walked till Cisco was greeted by a well dressed man.
"Hey Cisco glade you could make it." He said.
"Me too. These are my two friend. (Y/n) and Caitlen."
"Nice to meet you both. I'm Dante." He says. Cisco then hands him the present. Dante seemed ungrateful and walked off. We waited a while and Dante started to play the piano. It was good I thought. He then stoped and we all clapped,except for Cisco. Dante smiled and walked over to us,and then looked at me.
"I was a bit rusty I haven't played for a while."
I smiled lightly "Well you did good."
He smiled more, "I'd play morning afternoon and night for you."
"That means you'd actually have to do something." Cisco said,trying to keep his cool.
He them looks at Cisco and they start arguing and Dante comments about working ad start labs.
"We get a lot of good things down because of Cisco." Caitlen said.
"We he is loyal, just like a dog." Dante said. Cisco looked down.
"Oh why so serious? " Dante said smugly. Cisco rushed out. I narrowed my eyes as Dante smiled.
"Happy birthday, asshole." I said and walks to get Cisco.
He is in the car already. I and Caitlen get in and drive it is quite all the way back. Caitlen gets out but Cisco don't, and neither do I.
"Want to talk about it" I asked looking at him.
"No....well....I don't know. I mean... my family treats Dante like a God and I'm the measles up son. I think it is because of what happened with S.T.A.R Labs and I still stayed with them. I shamed my family. "
"No Cisco. You haven't you was right to stay with Dr.Wells and Caitlen. I'm glade you did or I wouldn't have a friend like you to talk to." I smiled. He smiled and nodded then said ,"I guess your right. I am pretty awesome." I laughed and looked at him.
"Your amazing,Cisco. A lot better then Dante."
He looked at me for a moment.
"Want to go to the movies? " He asks and I nod.
We went to the movies to see (Fav/Movie). One I been wanting to see forever. We got popcorn and sat down watching it, after it was late and We decided to go to a bar. I and Cisco sit down we watched as some people was wishing another a Happy Birthday. This made Cisco get reminded of Dante. He then started to drank as did I. When I drunk it was to try to get Leonard out of my mind. Them a blonde came up to me and Cisco
"Would you mind if I bought you a drink." She asked.
"M-Me?" He asked.
"Yeah you...Well my friends dared me. So please?" She asks. Cisco looked at me ,I smirked and got up to leave I walked out but froze. Wait...I saw her when we came in. She was alone...She is lying...
I went to go back in but stoped as I saw Cisco walking with the girl. I followed them. She will regret hurting Cisco.
~ To Be Continued