Controlling the Cracked Sky

Notes:

(y/n) - your name
(e/c) - eye color

You continued towards the shack eyes narrowed. 'I have to get that rift for Bill before they've caught up to me' you urged seeing the sign that marked "MYSTERY HACK" with the S leaning against the roof, broken off from another mystery the twins had probably or just because it was so old. The letters were a good sign, circling around the shack, you stopped dropping to the muddy ground and crawling under the one of the windows underneath the wood floors over it. It was a tight squeeze, but you could make it. You grunted in pain, falling down onto the basement floor, papers and dust flew up into the air around you. Coughing lightly, you stood up where you could see Dipper's uncle trying to get ahold of his great grandson through the walkie-talkie. It surprised you that nobody had said anything in the empty silence, except for the teenager's name. Wiping some sweat and rain off your forehead, you began to creep towards him.

"Dipper!" He yelled into the walkie-talkie.

"•°|crackle...crackle crackle|°•" went the walkie-talkie once more. You stopped, some guilt worming into your stomach. They were just trying to save you, and now who knows what happened to the little boy. Monster maybe?  'Gah! Stop it you have a job to do!' You huffed in your head, shaking it viciously. You reached forward for the man and fell backwards onto the ground, hitting your tailbone and yipped. Uncle Ford held a futuristic looking gun, pointing right between your eyes.

"Don't move you henchman." He growled, words cutting deep.

"I-I...Where did you put the rift?!" You demanded only to be shushed by him. Really it was just a soft click of the gun ready to shoot. 'He's serious!' You thought wildly, anger fumbling and rising inside you. Then, your neck started burning horribly, mark lighting yellow and the glow pulsed. Yelping in pain as it spread flaring through your body like a bonfire, but something about the pain felt like more power...Stronger, faster, quicker.

"Give. Me. The Rift." You snarled grabbing the gun and throwing it across the room a yellow substance outlining your form, sparkling lightly. 'Impossible...What was this?' You panicked 

"I-Impossible." Uncle Ford breathed out, reaching for the gun but you stopped him by wrestling him to the ground and pinned him down. The only thing you could to now is to go with your gut. 

"It's possible!" You snapped, grabbing his coat collar and lifting him off the ground.

"Give it to me! Now!" You repeated. (e/c) eyes blazing in frustration and let go. Stanford dropped to the ground in a huff once more and he handed you the key. Taking it in your hand, it felt sweaty and warm around your palm. You walked around seeing only a cupboard that had a keyhole lock that fitted the diamond incrested key.

"That isn't you, (y/n)! Bill is controlling you!" Ford yelled, the old man held his chest catching his breath. You hesitated.

"Bill is controlling me?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~how might Bill be controlling you?~

~What are Bill's real intentions for you after you get the rift?~

~Will you listen to your friends or your crush?~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the Short Part!

  How did you like this part? Comment your thoughts below! If you can't wait for the next part move forward!