× A Feather ×

You put your hand into the hat and pull out a feather.

"Uh, a feather?" You look around, trying to see who it is. Naruto growls. "He's already in there." He mutters.

You nod. As you were about to walk in, Sakura and Ino gave you dirty looks then told you to stay away from 'their Sasuke-kun'.

You ignored them and walked into the closet. No longer then a second, the door was slammed close.

"7 MINUTES ONLY!" Naruto yells.

"DONT TOUCH SASUKE!" Ino and Sakura added.

You sigh. As you were about to sit down, you found glowing red eyes staring at every move you make. This made you extremely uncomfortable.

"Why are you so different.." He whispers, slightly touching your cheek. "E-Excuse me?" You start to back away, but Sasuke quickly grabbed you and lays your head on his chest.

"Sasuke..?"

"Hn."

"What did you mean by different?"

He opens stays quiet for awhile, then decides to answer.

"You're different. You're never drooling over me, you don't stalk me, and you're not a fangirl, which is a surprise."

You blush lightly. "Well, that's because I hold myself back.. you're really talented. So I thought that I'd never have a chance with you." You respond, frowning.

He lifts your head up a bit, just enough for him to fully press his lips against yours.

You both pull away, breathing roughly.

"Hn.. Do you wanna be mine, (Y/n)?". He asks, stroking your hand. "I'd love to, Uchiha."

You kiss one more time before turning around to find everyone, crying. And Ino and Sakura in the back, faces boiling with anger.

"SO S-SAD!" Naruto sobs, blowing his nose.

"Shut up dobe." Sasuke replies.
"You shut up, Sasugay!"

You watch as they both tackle each other onto the ground.

This is gonna be a loooooong night.