Fairy tail is back...With more trouble

Start from the beginning

Get ready to attack because we are approaching the coast soon.

I recognized the voice as Zeref. I soon heard the other Spriggan 12's responses. The bell soon started ringing, signalling a group of attackers at the coast. I looked over at the radar and there was a crazy big fleet approaching. 

I ran outside and saw the fleet almost above the guild. Someone said around 50 but it looked like more than that. I heard a voice i've learned to avoid. Sand King Ajeel.

He started firing at the guild hall but a barrier came up. I was near the cathedral when i heard Freed yell "Jutsu Shiki!"  I ran inside and placed my arm on the floor like him and i helped him out a bit. Rune magic isnt my strong suit but it will help a bit.

Evergreen and Bixlow we're cheering me and Freed on."You can do it, Y/N and Freed!" I heard Freed grunt in pain, so i increased the magic power to the point i started sweating.I haven't used that much in a while. "Freed, Take my magic as well!" Bixlow tried giving him more magic so i could put a bit less. Defense is not my strong suit. Offensive is. I nodded at the thunder legion signaling i could leave safely. 

I got to a hill and climbed to the top. I saw team Flying dragons enter onto Ajeel's fleet. But when i made my hearing a bit stronger, i heard them all groan in sickness."Dont tell me they all have motion sickness!?!?" But i was reassured when i saw Erza arrive in her Heaven's wheel armor. Shits about to go down.

I sit in criss-cross position with the back of my hands right to the ground and meditate all my magic power into the ground around me. Soon the exterior of town was starting to glow a gold-ish color. It was forming on top of the Jutsu-Shiki Freed made to add a bit more defense power. I'd most likely pass out soon after.

 My concentration broke when i felt a sudden huge surge of magic power somewhere else. To strong to be the Spriggan 12. I made my wings appear suddenly breaking the gold glow. After a while, i sense a tremendous heat source coming from ahead. I look behind me and the guild hall is there. "Copy Magic: 3 layer magic circle: Mirror water!" I cast it and it goes directly through the magic without slowing it down. I see the Cristina Advance from the Blue pegasus guild get hit on purpose. 

I suddenly look down and see the guilds from around their towns. From my height I see, Lamia scale come to protect magnolia, Sabertooth and Blue pegasus coming to halt the fleet form the north and than Mermaid heel and Lamia sclae going towards Hargeon, I fly down to the Sabertooth mages with tears in my eyes.

I hug Rogue as the others keep moving. "Be careful. Alvarez is attacking with enormous fleets. Wheres Kageka?". "He pets my hair and reassures me. "She's at home. I had Rufus put up runes there.Where have u been? I haven't seen u in the last 2 days.". "Visiting Fairy Tail.And thanks Rogue. Now be careful." 

I make my wings spread out and fly out towards home leaving Rogue to catch up with the group. Coincidentally, home is also the direction i had to go. I landed right through the roof beside Kageka. I pick her up and fly as fast as i can towards the guild hall again so she can be safe with Makarov and Mavis.

 "Protect her! She can be an asset to u. She can use magic."All i saw was Mavis and Makarov's jaws drop."She's only 2 weeks old but she's got more magic than half of Fairy tail already.  She can materialize demons already. Use her power. They look at each other and nod as i fly back into the air and towards the unknown power source.

I soon spot an enormous fleet and an individual in the air. I look closer and see Natsu. Happy drops him and he attacks half the fleet After defeating hundreds i saw a black orb form.I whispered under my breath"Zeref" I dropped behind them.

He than began speaking."I couldn't resist to see u both as soon as i could. Natsu and Y/N.". Unwrapping the mysterious bandage off his arm, he says"I hate to break up our warm and fuzzy reunion, but this is goodbye Zeref." If only he knew.