Under Jordans control

General p.o.v

........Caleb she the door behind her.
"Well done hanna, I didn't think you would be able to do it." Jordan said as he slid the gun away from her back where is had been pointed towards the time she was talking to caleb. A single tear slid down Hanna's cheek, she quickly whiled it away, hoping Jordan hadn't seen, she knew he would use her weaknesses to his advantage.

Hanna was taken back to Jordan's house, Jordan walked into the house, pushing hanna in the front door, towards the basement, then shoved her down the staircase as she tumbled to the bottom. Jordan slammed the door shut, Hanna curled up into a ball and cried herself to sleep. 'How was she going to get out of this place' she thought to herself, 'caleb is never going to forgive or take me back, my life is over'.

Later that week the door creaked open "Hanna, get your ass up here now" Hanna stumbled to the top step to the seeing sunlight, it was shockingly bright as she wasn't exposed to it for days. She hadn't been fed properly since he kept her looked away, the old Hanna was slowly disappearing into nothing, just as Jordan had hoped.

..............................................................................................

Caleb had just got the girls dinner ready, they were sat at the table eating their lunch when caleb knew he needed to call Hanna, since she was so desperate to have the girls the other night but hadn't called, caleb would never let anyone take his girls away from him, he knew he still needed to get Hanna back, it would just take so much longer than he had hoped considering they would have to rebuild their whole relationship.

Caleb called Hanna multiple times, she never picked up, it went straight to voicemail, which was strange considering she always has her phone by her side, drunk or sober.

Caleb had been calling her repeatedly for the last two weeks and still heard nothing from her, he was starting to get worried but then though was this still one of Hanna's games, had she gone back to getting drunk everyday instead of getting her life back on track for her family? What was Caleb supposed to do, help find her or ignore the fact and leave her to spiral out of control as she had been doing for the last year?