Where is she?

Caleb's p.o.v

It's been 3 weeks since Hanna had disappeared, I was so scared something had happened to her, I didn't know if this was her leaving us forever or if she was going to come home. I need to come home, I love her. I asked everyone around to tell them what had happened and why hanna hadn't been home in so long, and honestly I was scared to say what I did and that I don't have a clue about anything my wife is doing anymore.

General p.o.v

Ashley, Ted, Aria, Spencer, Emily, Toby, Ezra, And Alison where all sat down in caleb and Hanna's living room so he could tell them what was going on. Caleb walked out from lylas room, he looked at everyone, they where all worried and didn't know what was coming. Caleb walked up to them, "You all keep asking where hanna is and I haven't told any of you the truth. And you deserve the truth." He breathed deeply. "the truth is..... I have no idea where the hell my wife is.....and I'm worried sick about her. It's been nearly 3 weeks since she left. At least I think she left, I just hope not for every." They all look at me with worry.
"What do you mean she left?" Ashley asked.
"One night hanna came home, drunk off her ass, I had never seen her like it before, ever, it scared the shit out of me" caleb said.
"You should be helping her" Toby said.
"You don't think i know that?" Caleb raised his voice. "I wanted to but I couldn't, I didn't even know where she was getting all this alcohol, I have our two kids to look after and bring up. It felt like I was a single parent!" Caleb explained.
"Caleb what happened that night?'what did she do?" Aria asked.
"She went out and at around 4 o'clock , when I was putting down Malia after walking up, I heard hanna stumbling around in here, I could hear her from the girls bedroom. I didn't want them to see her like that."
Caleb took another deep breath.
"she was so, so drunk, she tried to take Lia of me, she was practically attacking me to get her but I couldn't let her hold Malia in that state, even if she is her mum".
"What did you do?" Emily asked.
"I..I...I pushed her back,ms he hit the floor,...knocking her head" Caleb said with guilt and regret with tears in his eyes.
"YOU HIT HER?" Ashley shouted.
"No, I wouldn't do that" Caleb said with worry.
"Caleb you shouldn't have pushed her" Ezra added.
"I know but I couldn't let her hold Malia in that state." Caleb explained but By this point everyone was yelling at him.

"Why would you do that" "how could you hit her?" "What would pushing her have done?" "You should never have don't that to your wife" all these questions where being directed to Caleb, all at once and he was sweating with anxiety and guilt, he couldn't breath properly.

"Caleb's right" a voice cam from the front door. Everyone looked toward the door. It was hanna, but she wasn't the Hanna she left as, but she was the old hanna, the 17 year old, happy, passionate, cheerful hanna everyone remembered her as.
"I'm so sorry for what I did to all of you, especially you Caleb" she looked into his eyes. "You and the girls are the best thing that has ever happened to be and .... I took you all for granted, pushed you way. But I'm back now, and I'm better.....because you helped me Caleb...by pushing me you made me realise I was being a shit mum and wife. You made me realise I needed to change!" She had tears in her eyes, looking straight into Caleb's. "I love you."